Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For those that have registered on "The Registry", if you want to be considered for Truck of The Month, let me know

The new truck of the Month won't get picked till the last day of the month, so that will work great (oh and the Judges are My Wife and Daughter)

how about my 03 RAM HEMI with a 05 SRT10 swap? Could i be considered? juuuuuuust sayin lol

i got some pix on: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f7/hemi-ram-srt10-swap-47806/

Thats a tough one.....

Based on what you've shared (that I've read), your truck is all 2003 with a Viper drivetrain. I can't remember and maybe you can clarify, but did you get the VIN of the truck the motor came out of?

I guess I would need more info, to maybe even include the Date of MFR, MDH and paint code of the original truck...

Sorry Man

Love the conversion though

Vj

Yep, we were looking at an 04 yesterday for her

Thats a tough one.....

Based on what you've shared (that I've read), your truck is all 2003 with a Viper drivetrain. I can't remember and maybe you can clarify, but did you get the VIN of the truck the motor came out of?

I guess I would need more info, to maybe even include the Date of MFR, MDH and paint code of the original truck...

Sorry Man

Love the conversion though

Vj

Yea the truck is a 2003 ram hemi lol but got the engine from a 05 srt-10. I dug threw some paperwork i have and i had bought parts from a couple different trucks but one of the papers i have has #'s on it that i believe are a vin im just not sure if i got my engine or my tranny from that vin. The # is 3d7ha18h95g789046 and i know it was a 05 and i think it was red

Right on . That's good . If I ever go for drive down south I'll stop by . Lol .

And I tried emailing you some pics over my phone . I don't know did it work .

Yea the truck is a 2003 ram hemi lol but got the engine from a 05 srt-10. I dug threw some paperwork i have and i had bought parts from a couple different trucks but one of the papers i have has #'s on it that i believe are a vin im just not sure if i got my engine or my tranny from that vin. The # is 3d7ha18h95g789046 and i know it was a 05 and i think it was red

Well, that is a valid VIN.....

Right on . That's good . If I ever go for drive down south I'll stop by . Lol .

And I tried emailing you some pics over my phone . I don't know did it work .

I hear ya, I'm a pain in the ass.....

I'll do what I can with what I got, but then again, the last 3 have all been Silver. LOL

Enjoy your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back