Viper Truck Registry - Update

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I've spent the day updating the Registry to the current Wiki Version. You might see a variety of changes....

Over the next few weeks, all the pages will be converted the conventional Wiki style to make it easier for everyone to add and update pages. The HTML code that is currently on some of the pages will be going away as it makes it to hard to update if one is not familiar with the way I code things.

The new version has also changed the way things look. Not sure how that will go over, but I guess we will see in time and it will also let me add a few extra things that are available to add to Wiki sites...

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/screwturnwiki1/MainPage.ashx

Yes, I've made more work for myself.....again!!!! :eek:

Cheers

Vj

Last edited:
Here is the style of the new Wiki Page

VTR-0213 JNance - Viper Truck Registry Wiki

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but, your efforts are invaluable. I certainly appreciate all you do, and hope all who visit here, understand the importance of this task. If you are an owner, please forward the necessary info Jeff has asked for. As time goes by (not the song, Sam) a data base like this can help flush out any vehicles of "questionable" origin or content :rock:

Last edited:
:rock::rock::rock::dito::dito::dito::congrats::congrats::congrats:

I'm starting to sound like a broken record, but, your efforts are invaluable. I certainly appreciate all you do, and hope all who visit here, understand the importance of this task. If you are an owner, please forward the necessary info Jeff has asked for. As time goes by (not the song, Sam) a data base like this can help flush out any vehicles of "questionable" origin or content :rock:

:rock::rock::rock::dito::dito::dito::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Thanks Guys...

Really made a lot of changes in the past few days.......

Really started working on the structure

This will definitely keep me busy for a long time to come :argh:, but it sure is fun

VJ

Holy S--T Jeff, outstanding work .... The time and effort into this project is welll worth the outcome ....

THANKS ......... is not enough ............ But said anyways .... Thanks ...

Jim

Jim, I hope that someday it will be the value I think it will. I figure I'm about 8% done with what needs to be in the Wiki....ouch

I am learning to type faster however.

The new version, well, I should have done it months ago. It's faster and editing and adding are going much smoother. It's given me greater access and control over backups and I can do a great deal more formatting... (good thing, but will make me want to do more....yikes)

In the next week or so, I should have all the trucks currently on the Wiki in there proper sections and in order (I hope). It will make it a little harder in the long run for me, but hopefully a little bit more user friendly.

I'm light years behind on adding pictures. I have thousands all needing to be added. Those that tried to upload and attach pictures with the previous version might have been left wondering ....WTF. The new version is much easier and can all be done in one spot

Well, back to the grindstone, break is over

Cheers

Vj

There will also be pages like this for all the years. Just keep in mind, I know some of the people on there have since sold there trucks since I started working on this. I query my DB that shows all the changes that I'm aware off, just haven't had time to make any of the changes yet, and that includes some of the Location changes that have been forwarded on to me

Damn, my fingers are out of breath

2004 Dodge RAM SRT-10 Main Page - Viper Truck Registry Wiki

It's really starting to come together now...... started working on it at 7 this morning..... I think I'm done for awhile, whats not done, will just have to wait... sorry guys, time is up.... well.... until sunday

Yea... about that......

You still looking for window stickers, brochures, etc? I have my sticker and I have the dealer brochure books from '04-'06, but I think the pages are to big for my scanner. Also have an RAM SRT10 brochure, several issues of SRT Edge magazine/brochure that I was getting in the mail for awhile and an SRT 10 Media guide packet.

Yes, I will always be looking and hoping to obtain new info

Even if you have to scan it in section, I can work with that

Don't think so

Did you ever see this? Some Canadian advertising.
I scanned both sides for you.

Do you need a copy of a Canadian window Sticker?

Attachments

• 2004SRTFront.jpg
    2004SRTFront.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 2004SRTBack.jpg
    2004SRTBack.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 126
Did you ever see this? Some Canadian advertising.
I scanned both sides for you.

Do you need a copy of a Canadian window Sticker?

Awesome....

It will be added:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back