Viper Truck Registry

still waiting on my door VIN sticker from the dealer, 6 months now, don't even know when it was born except sep 13, 2004 the frame was formed, sep 28 2004 the frame was matched to the VIN……. so i'm guessing unless there was a delay its probably sep 28 2004, would be nice to have the sticker though…..

now that you've had 2 days to relax in the Idaho sunshine…….. whens the plaque pre-order starting……………...:D

I'm currently in SLC loading up a truck. Benn working on it since 2 pm. Should finish some time early am. Then a short nap before hitting the road back to Idaho. Give Andy your VIN, he ca tell you the DOB

And I'm not fixing my typos, I'm to tired

well based on the decals on the frame and your info in the Yellow Fever Registry i'm going with Sep 28, 2004.

i still can't get the damn dealer to even call me back over this decal though, i need to figure a way to find the regional manager/rep

well based on the decals on the frame and your info in the Yellow Fever Registry i'm going with Sep 28, 2004.

i still can't get the damn dealer to even call me back over this decal though, i need to figure a way to find the regional manager/rep

PM me the last eight of your VIN and I'll look it up

20150602_093628-1.jpg

20150601_142720.jpg

Cash Rygg
Greenville, SC

I would like to be added please :)

I'd like to be added
Dan Lindell
Hyde park,NY

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg