Viper Truck Registry

Yes, I really want to do a book, however, that will be ......years from now

The hard part will be trying to decide what information is really what people want.

I'll have all the usual stuff, RC/QC, Color, Production details, etc.... but what else

The hard part will be trying to decide what information is really what people want.

I'll have all the usual stuff, RC/QC, Color, Production details, etc.... but what else

any & all info, Jeff

stuff that comes to mind, this is the 2nd Viper Truck Dodge has done, '04 was an opion year, the VCA trucks & the story that goes with them. its won awards for bein the fastest & the least "green" truck, both in fuel mileage & emissions, lol.

from bone stock to trucks like Dom's & the custom ones.

interviews with the drivers/lovers of the truck.

mentions of its weak spots & its strong points

any & all info, Jeff

stuff that comes to mind, this is the 2nd Viper Truck Dodge has done, '04 was an opinion year, the VCA trucks & the story that goes with them. its won awards for bein the fastest & the least "green" truck, both in fuel mileage & emissions, lol.

from bone stock to trucks like Dom's & the custom ones.

interviews with the drivers/lovers of the truck.

mentions of its weak spots & its strong points

Yea, that was one of my goals, the only one that decided to do that was the Mickster and 007 Yellow Fever

I probably have 100 pictures of Dom's truck, however, he has never joined the Registry, so all them pictures are just in a file someplace. But yea, Trainman, Carlwalski, Nowwhat and a bunch of others would be great stories, not to mention having stories about some of the early after market guys. Regardless of how people feel about them, folks like Squires, X-Metal, Hennessy, ART, Underground, ROE, DC Performance, JTSVP, i think should be represented for the positives they brought to the Viper Truck Community. I say that, because I think everyone that has built anything for these trucks has had non-positive things that have happened.

There needs to be parts that include FSTJack and RedSRT007 and what they did for the Viper Truck Community as well as Shaggy for continuing such a great forum

Lots of things could be there

I was hoping people would share their stories.....

In time, it will be what it will be and a lot of stories will just need to be passed on by those that share them with their grandkids :rock:

Vj

i agree:rock::rock::rock:

& if anything does get left out, there is always Edition 2:D
:rock:

Now your going out on limb, that there will be more than one sold

Jeff, you are the "Keeper of the Flame". There already is so much misinformation regarding these trucks, as the years go by, factual info will be even harder to come by. A coffee table book is a great idea, even worthy of a fund raiser, with everybody involved. "The Complete History of the Ram SRT10" From design to production.

Jeff, you are the "Keeper of the Flame". There already is so much misinformation regarding these trucks, as the years go by, factual info will be even harder to come by. A coffee table book is a great idea, even worthy of a fund raiser, with everybody involved. "The Complete History of the Ram SRT10" From design to production.

Yea, I find goofed up things all the time, however, I never share them. People are so locked into what we once knew, it makes some of what I'm learning look crazy, well, it even looks crazy to me.

I'm hoping someday I can figure out what Dodge was thinking and how they release VIN numbers to be used

and the search continues

I didn't see #2036 on there ...

Attachments

• IMG_1441.jpg
    IMG_1441.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 1,359
  • IMG00002-20110112-2115.jpg
    IMG00002-20110112-2115.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 70
I didn't see #2036 on there ...

I've got you down as VTR-2036 :D

Had a lot of homework to get done, so I'll get the rest of the registration stuff done in a bit:eek:

Looking for Record Holders for the Registry
Date:
Time Run:
1/4 or 1/8:
RC or QC:
N/A or Modified:

JRSVIPR Viper Truck Registry Truck of The Month
ViperJeff-2.jpg

Been adding various details about the SRT-10 on the Registry, so if anyone has brochures or other documents describing the details of the 3 productions years, if possible, could you please scan them and email them to me

[email protected]

What the Main page looks like now

http://www.vipertruckregistry.com/screwturnwiki1/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I'm also still working on Vendor pages (yes Tony I have yours, just not done)

There will also be a write up on the VTCoA, so if there is anything you believe I should add, let me know. I know one of the things I'm hoping I can do is provide links to the individual Social groups on VTCoA.

Thank You for your time,

Cheers

Jeff

Thank You Nettles.....

Also

I woud like to thank the folks that have sent me stuff, I will be trying to get some more updates done in the next few weeks..

The area that i still have very little detail on is the 2006's, so if anybody has info they would like to shar, let me know

One thing only about that 2006 wasn't PVO . 04 and 05 only . If you look in your speedo in 04 and 05 says PVO , and 06 don't .

hmmmm, that I didn't know :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back