Viper Truck Registry

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can any of you that have Build#/Build Date Plaques from The Registry/Jeff tell me the plaques measurements & where you placed them. Where on the dash or where under the hood. Some of us here in Phoenix are thinking about ordering them. Thanks

I've seen people put them in a number of places. Bottom of the center console. The trim piece above the glove box. The flat part of the plastic on the engine cowling. Some put it on the radiator cover that JMB sells.

I might be doing an order later this month, still unpacking boxes. I can post the measurements later today. If your going to do your own, most trophy shops can do them either by digital print it laser etch. They will need the graphics in most cases

We are going to order them thru the Registry. We want them to look right. We were needing the measurements to see where they would fit on the dash. There is a lot of room under the hood, but not on the dash. Thanks

Should we just get the process started now? ....and make a list

We need to get at least 15 or so, so I can keep the cost down now that I have to pay for shipping(6.99) back to me. Would prefer not to pass that on and keep the price the same.

Caveman might get mad because I'm not a vender, so we might have to create the list and do proofs on the registry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back