Viper truck t-56 tranny/clutch

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Planning to take the plunge!! Gonna make her a :marchmellow: 6 speed QC!
Anyone know where there's a good one or wanna make their RC auto, let's do this! I know about the dowel deal and will figure it out when I get there.

wow scott i hope this all works out! should be bad ass... word to the wise goahead and get the viper hydrolic and slave and a bad ass clutch your gona need it

good luck:rock: :rock: :rock: that would be neat:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

seen some pedal assy. on ebay lately.

what ya do bout the puter part????

can ya just turn off the auto tranny part ?????

did ya get the home puter to where ya can sign on here?????

tnviper I still have those TA pix for ya, but still working VTCOA from the iPhone :(
Let's swap tranny stuff too, maybe cost shipping and a stall converter if ya can't deal with this one.

I wanna see a good DIY on this, wanted the QC originally myself, but didn't have the extra money for a conversion and can't stand autos

Unversals are going to take a beating...but they are cheap and easy compared to some of the other issues. Have a ball, I will watch this very carefully...I may at some point think about going the other way...but it would be to a totally aftermarket transmission...

Bump!! Anyone else have a complete setup? Clutch, master, pedals, line,pressure plate, console and shifter. I can understand buying a few things new or other sources but dang I don't wanna get it piece by piece. This won't be a winter project boys and girls! More of a weekend project!!

VENOMOUS1 said:
Bump!! Anyone else have a complete setup? Clutch, master, pedals, line,pressure plate, console and shifter. I can understand buying a few things new or other sources but dang I don't wanna get it piece by piece. This won't be a winter project boys and girls! More of a weekend project!!

I have it all, just make me a offer. I could have it all taken out of the truck in less than a day and shipped off to you.

I tried to send ya a PM but your box is full so Ill just paste what I typed here.

If the auto trannys were any good I would for sure hit you up on that but there not. Its going to be hard to find someone who will give it all away for what you are thinking of getting it for, and also hard to find it in a package. Maybe you will have to buy a write off or something? Anyways good luck and if in the future you change your mind let me know.

VENOMOUS1 said:
99 RT 10!!
Did you sell the tranny on eBay? Can't find the ad?

I deleated his post as he is a commercial seller and does not want to be a vendor here, which is not fair to our regular vendors.

I do this to help protect the members from folks that follow their own rules and try to bypass the rules of the forum.

I asked him if he wanted information on becoming a vendor and heard nothing from him, he just wants a free ride.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back