Viper truck t-56 tranny/clutch

FSTJACK said:
I deleated his post as he is a commercial seller and does not want to be a vendor here, which is not fair to our regular vendors.

I do this to help protect the members from folks that follow their own rules and try to bypass the rules of the forum.

I asked him if he wanted information on becoming a vendor and heard nothing from him, he just wants a free ride.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FSTJACK said:
I deleated his post as he is a commercial seller and does not want to be a vendor here, which is not fair to our regular vendors.

I do this to help protect the members from folks that follow their own rules and try to bypass the rules of the forum.

I asked him if he wanted information on becoming a vendor and heard nothing from him, he just wants a free ride.

Well shit I need that tranny. Best deal I've found? You still have yours by chance?

Last edited:
Check ebay buddy. I just picked up a gen 2 viper spec t56 for a good price.

You also contact the member MikeC on here. We spoke on the phone last week and he has a transmission out of a RC 10 for sale. It's more than i paid but if it's what you want and in your price range, it helps both members out. He also has a clutch/flywheel too. Good luck!

stanssrt10 said:
still got it all
thanks Stan, I've just been hesitant about putting a tranny that had been in a wreck severe enough to bust the caseing. I know you offered to have it tigged up, but don't want to spend that much to have it fail. I will call you soon.

TNVIPER said:
Bring your truck up here and we will swap em out..:itsme:

Are you serious? That's alot of gas but if we are just swapping could be well worth it. I think an RC auto would be sick!

i got a whole set up bellhousing and tranny all out of the truck. not out of a wreak please call me no p.ms im never on due to my line of work 203 909-0039 paul and ill give u details

trans works great just pulled it back out of my blk trk.got my original trans up graded finally,so its back in my spare parts room.i really shuold hang on to it,since ive got 2 rc.s the way i drive and my luck i will need it sooner than later.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back