Viper V10 Performance Upgrade Kit

ejholt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to install the Viper V10 Performance Upgrade Kit (Mopar Performance P5156137 Mopar Gen III V10 Performance Upgrade Kit - Free Shipping on All Orders @ JEGS) in their trucks?

Is this worth the $10K or is there another route I should go to get better performance?

Can I add a SUPER High Performance Camshaft to this Upgrade Kit (http://www.theviperstore.com/RAM-SRT10_Products_Performance_Engine.htm) and gain an additional 50-60 HP?

Anything else I should consider upgrading for additional performance?

Is it also possible to add on the JMB Performance Procharger (JMB SRT-10 RAM Procharger F1-C DIY Kit, JMB Performance) to this kit for additional performance?

Cheers!

Someone bought the mopar kit when it first came out, and the results were less than stellar, but I think he used the stock cam. I'd go with the procharger, it makes power and it looks cool ad Hell

Has anyone attempted to install the Viper V10 Performance Upgrade Kit (Mopar Performance P5156137 Mopar Gen III V10 Performance Upgrade Kit - Free Shipping on All Orders @ JEGS) in their trucks?

Is this worth the $10K or is there another route I should go to get better performance?

Can I add a SUPER High Performance Camshaft to this Upgrade Kit (http://www.theviperstore.com/RAM-SRT10_Products_Performance_Engine.htm) and gain an additional 50-60 HP?

Anything else I should consider upgrading for additional performance?

Is it also possible to add on the JMB Performance Procharger (JMB SRT-10 RAM Procharger F1-C DIY Kit, JMB Performance) to this kit for additional performance?

Cheers!

plus you would have to go to headers to match the gen 4 heads

Wa 2 fst installed the Mopar H/C package on his truck. The results were OK, but not what Mopar advertised. Trainman is installing Gen IV heads as part of his build. If you are wanting a max effort N/A build, his is the one I would follow.

you can get the kit a good bit cheaper, the headers have to either be modified or new purchased, with the right cam and tuning, they make a lot of power;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back