VIPER Windshield Decals

It is a 2 piece sticker.

1. A large curved VIPER logo font in white.
2. A black and red POWERED logo that goes below that.

Shoot me a price

hemi killer said:
It is a 2 piece sticker.

1. A large curved VIPER logo font in white.
2. A black and red POWERED logo that goes below that.

Shoot me a price

Just so you know, that picture of your truck in your sig with the black wheels...
totally gives me wood.;)

GO TO THE VIPERSTORE.COM
THEN GO TO GEN III PARTS.
THEY HAVE SOME NICE ONES.
SEVICE NOT GREAT, BUT DID RECEIVE AND LOOKS GOOD.

Call this guy, it's who a few of us have gotten their winshield banners from. Colors can be made to order, he sends them in a day and top quality. Just tell him you want the "Viper truck logo". It will say "Viper" in large letters, and "SRT-10" in smaller letters below. And his price is unusaully low!!!

www.rg-graphix.com

Greg

mauiSRT/10 said:
It does........5.5 by 36 inches. What color? White or silver I imagine would look best. Maybe red since my truck is black. Anybody got any pics of their truck?

patrick

Patrick, I would go with red or silver for your truck. My truck was black and I ordered silver. It looked really good. I think white would've looked way too bright up against a black truck with limo tinted windows, so I went with silver. Red would be good also if you are after a more subtle look. I would also go with red if you have debadged your truck or removed the chrome from the grill ala Doneo.

Greg

I have debadged just the RAM and dodge letters. I did add the red viper fang badges on the doors though. I think red would tie in nicey, and for the cheap price you certainly can take it off when tired of it.

How does it stick on? Does it have a sticky/gooey back to it or is it a vinyl one without the glue? I also want to add some dark tint to the top of my windshield......that'll show it off even more I imagine.

patrick

I am sure there is some small amount of adhesive, because it was to be put on a dry windshield, but it was also very forgiving and easy to move around for the first few seconds until you squeegee it down solid. The hardest part is getting to the middle of the windshield without stepping or kneeling on the hood. I used the lift gate on my box van and just drove the nose of the truck under it. I would recommend using two ladders and a plank or something of the sort.

Greg

fun2xlr8 said:
Call this guy, it's who a few of us have gotten their winshield banners from. Colors can be made to order, he sends them in a day and top quality. Just tell him you want the "Viper truck logo". It will say "Viper" in large letters, and "SRT-10" in smaller letters below. And his price is unusaully low!!!

www.rg-graphix.com

Greg
I ordered mine yesterday from this guy - thanks, Greg!
PS - here's the one I have - starting to come off and tear from stone bruises
(click it for a larger picture):

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back