Virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.

supay

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm just getting started here. I'll figure out all the add-ons soon....Maybe. I've got #375 QC Yellow Fever w/ Magna Flows, cai, and SCT flash. Would love some Nitrous but need some more info on what needs to be done to the motor to hold it. Any Help Here??

welcome to the hizhouse bo:rock:

NOS, dont go over a 125 or 150 shot and have the SCt tuned for it and you can live:marchmellow:

Welcome to Group Therapy:burnout: Just ask and you will find what you need. We don't bite, well!! most of us don't:D

Ron

Somehow I just knew that since the title of the thread was virgin....all the Southern Boyz would be the first to post hahahahaha...Running outta cousins is a Bitch eh :p

Welcome to the site new guy enjoy your stay :congrats:

Welcome to the site...:rock: Enjoy your stay here...Tons of
info to get from here,,,:rock:

Hey and welcome :rock: Did I see any pics????? :dontknow: :dontknow: ;)

TheSickness said:
Somehow I just knew that since the title of the thread was virgin....all the Southern Boyz would be the first to post hahahahaha...Running outta cousins is a Bitch eh :p

Welcome to the site new guy enjoy your stay :congrats:

Yeah they had to stop drivers ed and sexual ed on the same day here in the high schools...... Donkey couldn't stand it!!!

:dontknow: How do you get your pics small enough to fit..... Little lost on all the accessories...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back