Virginia SRT-10 Track Rental

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like we can rent Virginia Motor Sports track for sometime in the Fall. Cost will be about $120-$140 per truck. (depends on numbers)
Date: Has to be a Friday in the fall, the actual date is TBD
Time: 1000-1700 (5pm)
Location: VIRGINIA Motorsports Park > Drag Strip > HOME (Richmond, Va)

This is a 1/4 mile track and we get both lanes. This will be a private rental and not open to the public. Once I see who actually wants to go we can then set up the date and figure out the specifics. Any vendors want to sponsor? Who wants to race?

Smoke

Looks like we can rent Virginia Motor Sports track for sometime in the Fall. Cost will be about $120-$140 per truck. (depends on numbers)
Date: Has to be a Friday in the fall, the actual date is TBD
Time: 1000-1700 (5pm)
Location: VIRGINIA Motorsports Park > Drag Strip > HOME (Richmond, Va)

This is a 1/4 mile track and we get both lanes. This will be a private rental and not open to the public. Once I see who actually wants to go we can then set up the date and figure out the specifics. Any vendors want to sponsor? Who wants to race?

Smoke

count me in!!!!!

can i bring something else?

under the circumstances, and all:D

Sure. I just wanted to keep it at members only till we see how many we have sign up. I don't see any problem with a member bringing something other than their 10.

This list is a combo from other forurms.

1. FlyingLow
2. Outnumbered
3. Da1Chief
4. ViperDad
5. Raymondwebb
6. LightingKiller (Maybe)
7. ViperHauler

I need close to 20 otherwise the price will go up quite a bit. If we don't the numbers we need we can open this up to non members.

This list is a combo from other forurms.

1. FlyingLow
2. Outnumbered
3. Da1Chief
4. ViperDad
5. Raymondwebb
6. LightingKiller (Maybe)
7. ViperHauler
8. Tweak

Just getting rough numbers. If enough people are willing to do it, then I will set up a date and figure out final numbers/due dates for payments.

I would love to do this. I'm about 2 hours away but would love to opportunity to meet some folks and run my rig.

2005 RC, Mostly stock

If i could get a few guys from nj ny ct pa area interested id set up a trip down but to go alone... Probably not. Id love to go. People lets get this going!!!

Bump. Anyone else interested? There has to be some more guys interested in the VA, MD, NC area.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back