Volant CAI box cover

CanadianSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got bored and decided to try and make a new cover for the SRT ... Lazer cut out of stainless .. here is some pics

Attachments

• DSC02788.JPG
    DSC02788.JPG
    607.6 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC02787.JPG
    DSC02787.JPG
    658.2 KB · Views: 229
You have the machine yourself or did you send it out to have it done? Looks great.

Just a decal by looks of it.

I cut two plates, one with the logo and the other without which I painted black and laid one on top of the other. I didnt figure a decal would hold up with the heat under the hood.

I cut two plates, one with the logo and the other without which I painted black and laid one on top of the other. I didnt figure a decal would hold up with the heat under the hood.

Well I stand corrected.

Do you want to make another one ? :D

To be honest I did make two of the top plate, I'm not too sure how many of the members on here would want one but if I could get enough orders to use up a sheet it would be a cheap add on. The only thing I wish I had of done is cut out the 505 thats on the factory air box... or called it a 540.. 35hp CAI.. I dunno.. this is what happens when your bored in canada..

Fire pit?

Attachments

• DSC02778.JPG
    DSC02778.JPG
    757.2 KB · Views: 125
  • DSC02779.JPG
    DSC02779.JPG
    719.2 KB · Views: 115
  • DSC02780.JPG
    DSC02780.JPG
    708.1 KB · Views: 97
To be honest I did make two of the top plate, I'm not too sure how many of the members on here would want one but if I could get enough orders to use up a sheet it would be a cheap add on. The only thing I wish I had of done is cut out the 505 thats on the factory air box... or called it a 540.. 35hp CAI.. I dunno.. this is what happens when your bored in canada..

Well if you wanna sell the other just let me know. I know I want one.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back