Volant CAI for sale

SRTgarrett

Reaction score
I have a Volant CAI system for sale that has only been slightly used. It came with my truck in a box when i bought it. Make me an offer if interested.

What's up Garret? are you still riding around in your 10 I believe it was you that was next to me on west county not long ago.

yes - i have had her back since last friday :rock:, was in the tranny shop for almost a month :mad: ! I work on the north end of west county - was driving up and down west county this weekend looking for some 93 octane - a buddy told me a station there had it...but i couldnt find it anywhere. Heard another station on 1788 has it...:dontknow:

Thanks! you too - maybe i will see it in person sometimes....My wife also has a red '05 QC!

I'm pretty sure there's a gas station off 1936 that has 93, but there's only 1 pump that will have if. I'm not sure of the exact location, or gas station, but you can call complete customs in west Odessa and there's a guy there that knows exactly where to get it. Or you can just mix your gas like I do, better to be safe than get some bad gas. You can use torco, complete customs carries it, or you can get 105 octane gas from midland performance headquarters.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back