volant srt-10 intake

Member Number: 11303

Do you still have this available? If so does it have everything with it and is there anything at all wrong with it? PM me very interested. Thanks

Hmm....9 posts and 2 are in this thread. This is NOT craigs list. And why are you selling a volant for a 10 when you have a hemi? I guess now days on this forum its "OK" to sign up and start selling shit. All I can say here is BUYER BEWARE!

500snakz said:
Hmm....9 posts and 2 are in this thread. This is NOT craigs list. And why are you selling a volant for a 10 when you have a hemi? I guess now days on this forum its "OK" to sign up and start selling shit. All I can say here is BUYER BEWARE!

i sold him this CAI b/c he wanted to modify it to fit his JTS venom hood on his HEMI to take on a project

Buyer beware ???? onemarine02 is a straight up guy... many of us sell things on this forum what so diff with this guy b/c he dont have a 10 ?

telling ppl buyer beware is b/s bro .... OneMarine02 is a straight up guy !!!

no-one has nothing to be worried about buyin this CAI from him

thanks

Chris

VIPER said:
i sold him this CAI b/c he wanted to modify it to fit his JTS venom hood on his HEMI to take on a project

Buyer beware ???? onemarine02 is a straight up guy... many of us sell things on this forum what so diff with this guy b/c he dont have a 10 ?

telling ppl buyer beware is b/s bro .... OneMarine02 is a straight up guy !!!

no-one has nothing to be worried about buyin this CAI from him

thanks

Chris
well except the fact that the volant overall is a pos:D

New guy with 9 posts and a hemi selling a cai for a 10. Just kind of weird. Glad that you can vouch for him. And glad you think he's a stand up guy. Good for you.

500snakz said:
:rock:

wow i guess not having a v10 is a very proud thing.. i was just selling it cause i tried to do a mod for my venom hood but buying a house is more important than working on the truck... Thanks "Viper" i know theirs actual people out there that hasn't have there head up the a!@ because they drive a v10... i just joined the forum because tony the person that sold me the hood said theirs some nice ppl on here but i found the few that aren't...owning a home is better than a v10 any day.. you can loose your ride anytime but your home is the most important thing for your family... give it some thought "500snakz" we aren't fortunate to have the money to buy a v10 so we settle for the hemis...

hang loose bud, there are a ton of good folks here, some jsut jump the gun sometimes:D

those you jsut overlook and keep postin, you have a kickass truck that anyone would be proud to own bud:rock:

yeah i understand tony i dont judge people people on hemi truck club didn't welcome me at first but i grew on them and became part of the group it'll take a while... i wish the mod would of worked if i didn't have to sell the hood and scoop... but the house is important to the wife so i have to make her happy before anything... but thanks again tony i'll be talking to you soon about another hood once i get settled in at the new house... i am also hosting a gtg in june if anyone is wanting to join us pm me for more info.... thanks again...

onemarine02 said:
yeah i understand tony i dont judge people people on hemi truck club didn't welcome me at first but i grew on them and became part of the group it'll take a while... i wish the mod would of worked if i didn't have to sell the hood and scoop... but the house is important to the wife so i have to make her happy before anything... but thanks again tony i'll be talking to you soon about another hood once i get settled in at the new house... i am also hosting a gtg in june if anyone is wanting to join us pm me for more info.... thanks again...
dang bud, where in June?
we are having one the 26th of feb down in steele alabama, another in april in myrtle beach , and we got the big one in panama city fla, june 2nd thru 6th, you should get some of your guys together and come down to steele alabama bro, not far from ya really:rock:

Yeah my head was up my ass. No I did'nt jump the gun. Your post count stands now at 12. With all the hemi and L guys coming in here and shooting off their mouths, it has really pissed me off. YES there are good guys that own all makes of trucks. Just seems that Viper Truck Club of America is a magnet for trolling 10 wannabees. You are certainly doing the right thing buying your home for your family and I respect that. My appologies for stating the obvious without knowing ALL the facts. If we ever meet, your beer is on me. Just gotta be carefull with all the crooks out there looking to take advantage of forums just like this one.

Mark

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
hang loose bud, there are a ton of good folks here, some jsut jump the gun sometimes:D

those you jsut overlook and keep postin, you have a kickass truck that anyone would be proud to own bud:rock:
:aetsch:

it's all good i am the tn chpter president for htc so i understand but yeah ive meet wannabees also so i've been where some of ya'll are at... i've meet ppl making there v6 look like a hemi... so i understand ya'll getting mad at the ones that trys to turn there hemis and make them look like v10 i just like the look i just didn't have that kind of money to spend on one but in the late future i will have one though...

like they said come hang with us in steele the end of february

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back