Vote for my wifes Pic!! ..Please :)

yeah, just found out from the person running the contest, that she's not just going off actual number of votes, but also off percent. the third category only has 5 entries, so less votes lets them beat me :( so they could actually win w/ half as many votes. weird, but whatever. that just means i need more votes

Just voted and she is at 45.5%. Next time could we do a burnout on a $1 bill and call it smoking or money to burn?????????????????

thanks everyone for your help. your vote has me in the top 3 for the final vote that will be done by a panel of 5 judges.

she just closed the poll because things weren't going as smoothly as she planned. now it's up to 5 unknown judges to decide if mine is better than the other two.....

wish me luck!

the lady pulled the votes down....overloading her server LOL
bigthumb.gif
up_to_something.gif
bigthumb.gif

Ill let you know if it comes back up!

Thanks Guys
biggrin.gif

RedSrt007 said:
bigthumb.gif
up_to_something.gif
bigthumb.gif

Thanks Guys
biggrin.gif

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Black1 said:
Don't see a place to vote! :confused: :( ..... Does that mean it's over? :dontknow:

EDIT.... Duhh.... ;)
DUHHH, I'm with Jakey, took me 10 minutes to figure out she pulled the votes down :dontknow: :D ;)

Lemme know when its up again - I gotta practice voting:star:

RedSrt007 said:
bigthumb.gif
up_to_something.gif
bigthumb.gif

Thanks Guys
biggrin.gif
And if she wins will you get to stay up past 9:30 at night - or will you get that ever elusive all night out with the "guys"???? :p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back