Votw?

Said he didn't "diss".

Changed his mind and said he did "diss".

Glad we had this conversation. :D

No, it's just easier to let you be right regardless of the facts

Good day

Vj

No, it's just easier to let you be right regardless of the facts

Good day

Vj

You must have me confused with someone else, Sir. I was merely pointing out that perhaps your message was not received as you meant it to be.

Not trying to be "right" about anything? :dontknow:

hmmmmm. maybe it isnt just me after all.
It's always just you! :D

You must have me confused with someone else, Sir. I was merely pointing out that perhaps your message was not received as you meant it to be.

Not trying to be "right" about anything? :dontknow:

:hahaha: Perhaps your analytical skills aren't as exceptional as you may have pretended

Vj

:hahaha: Perhaps your analytical skills aren't as exceptional as you may have pretended

Vj

Interesting. I never pretended to have analytical skills. Instead, I asked you to clarify what the intent of your original statement was. And to be quite honest, my allegedly poor sense of perception tells me that you are too timorous to just come out and say what that you don't like Tony. Instead you choose to play word games and hide behind your keyboard, WARD, or course. Please feel free to correct me. :)

No way am I clicking on that link.

Negative on the link here also

Interesting. I never pretended to have analytical skills. Instead, I asked you to clarify what the intent of your original statement was. And to be quite honest, my allegedly poor sense of perception tells me that you are too timorous to just come out and say what that you don't like Tony. Instead you choose to play word games and hide behind your keyboard, WARD, or course. Please feel free to correct me. :).

intent of original post is: Why would I be interested in the status of a site I don't visit?

To take the leap that I somehow dislike a person or a site is poor perception on your part. I can choose not to be involved in a site! That choice is not automatically a slap at the owner or those that choose to post, it's simple I have no interest.... Sorry about the knot in your shorts, can't help you

Cheers!
Vj

I most certainly did not.....

intent of original post is: Why would I be interested in the status of a site I don't visit?

To take the leap that I somehow dislike a person or a site is poor perception on your part. I can choose not to be involved in a site! That choice is not automatically a slap at the owner or those that choose to post, it's simple I have no interest.... Sorry about the sand in your vagina, can't help you

Cheers!
Vj

Fixed it. But I see Jeffs point. Just because he chooses not to be a part of something doesnt mean he harbors any hatred towards those who do. You have to choose your battles wisely, and in this case it would just be a lose/lose with no possible positive outcome.

To take the leap that I somehow dislike a person or a site is poor perception on your part. I can choose not to be involved in a site! That choice is not automatically a slap at the owner or those that choose to post, it's simple I have no interest.... Sorry about the knot in your shorts, can't help you

Cheers!
Vj

Now I KNOW you have me confused with someone else... I never wear shorts and would venture to it would take a mite bit more to tie me in a knot than anything that has transpired here. You still don't know I enjoy this sort of thing? lol

I do find it puzzling that you took the time to open and respond to a thread about a topic that you say you care nothing about?

is this guy still a mod?? i thought he quit??
Dude, Jeff is not only a pillar of our community, but an integral part of the newly established real VTCoA. Do you even follow what's going on around here? :D

Last edited:
Now I KNOW you have me confused with someone else... I never wear shorts and would venture to it would take a mite bit more to tie me in a knot than anything that has transpired here. You still don't know I enjoy this sort of thing? lol

I do find it puzzling that you took the time to open and respond to a thread about a topic that you say you care nothing about? Yea, well... You know

Dude, Jeff is not only a pillar of our community, but an integral part of the newly established real VTCoA. :D
OK, that's the funniest thing I've read all week

Vj

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back