VTCoA 2010 Truck of the Year - Vote Now

VTCoA 2010 Truck of the Year - Vote Now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good luck everybody, its an honor to be in the running, but my truck does not stand up to that purdy yellow QC! All bad-ass trucks IMO.

Another Black 06 in the lead for TOTY.... I think its become very clear which truck is the best overall... :D

aa8ab8a1.jpg

srt006.jpg

srt005.jpg

srt012.jpg

srt008.jpg

srtNOS005.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture018.jpg

WOW thanks for the votes guys. I really didn't think I'd be hanging with some of these trucks... especially Blackviper.

Still a long way to go... keep the votes comin:rock:

What's keepin you girls from voting? Come on now, Lets make this the one the one that stands out. Get your votes in please.

I agree with the above post

VIPER said:
Hint sweet cheeks. Post up the pic of Tina working on the truck. Bet ya you'll get some more votes. Just sayin' :D

voted:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

this has been the hardest one yet.

so took the CS way out & voted for all:toilet: :( :rock:

don't see how them car show judges do it:aetsch: :aetsch:

Hey Jeff, like to make a suggestion.

can ya get the truck of the year back on the front page just about everone can see it & know its there & active?????

ZCx said:
Hey Jeff, like to make a suggestion.

can ya get the truck of the year back on the front page just about everone can see it & know its there & active?????

No I can't, and the front page was never an option. This was just to finish off the year and give these guys and their Awesome trucks their due

Sorry

ViperJeff said:
No I can't, and the front page was never an option. This was just to finish off the year and give these guys and their Awesome trucks their due

Sorry

just a thought to help get the votes in:rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
just a thought to help get the votes in:rock: :rock:

I know the guys appreciate your thought as well do I

Vj

Congratulations BlackViper
VTCoA Truck of The Year

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details