VTCOA business cards

fastestbrickonearth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been a part of other sites and some of them have business cards that just say the forum website and invites them to come join. They are given out to members who want them and those members put them under the windshield wiper or give them to people they meet.

Good idea? :dontknow:

yep:rock::rock::rock:

You mean what I've been doing already?

Just kidding, it's a great idea! :D

Great idea for sure i would like to hand some out would even pay for some if needed.

yep. i would not mind the payin part.

the logo in red would be great:D:rock::rock:

I don't know how many SRT-10"s you see in the course of a day. But here in Phoenix there could be months go by & the only two 10's I see are mine & Ricks (PhxPoolGuy), so I will take two cards please.

theres 10 plus here in Vegas, i always see them on the highway. i would prefer a yellow logo though……. tell me who to send the rubber check too………….

I saw one on the road the other day. very rare here downunder. maybe 30 in the country. There would be less than 10 vipers in australia

yep. i would not mind the payin part.

the logo in red would be great:D:rock::rock:

Logo in yellow with black background would be FANTASTIC!! :). And there's probably about 15 left around Edmonton area! Was over 25 a few years back!

Last edited:
Logo in yellow with black background would be FANTASTIC!! :). And there's probably about 15 left around Edmonton area! Was over 25 a few years back!

I saw more when I lived in Alberta than I do now in Atlanta.
Around here nobody has a clue what these trucks are.

I think I have only seen 2 in person in Mississippi... One of those being mine lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back