VTCoA Decal order thread

6 days remaining till the order is placed. If you interested in decals post up so I can get you on the order list.

The cut off is Sunday the 28th. For all those in this thread that posted but have not sent payment I need you to do so by Sunday. For anyone else interested in decals please post here and send payment. Come
Monday I am submitting the order for those who have sent payment to my decal guy.

The cut off is Sunday the 28th. For all those in this thread that posted but have not sent payment I need you to do so by Sunday. For anyone else interested in decals please post here and send payment. Come
Monday I am submitting the order for those who have sent payment to my decal guy.

I'm almost as excited as when Jeff was doing the dash plaques!

I'd be more excited if all those that said they wanted decals would order them.

There are talkers and do'ers in this world...you fall into the second category my friend.

If you have posted on here you want decals and expect Jay to go through the hassle of sorting out the different colours, sizes and styles you requested, organise the manufacture and mailing.....the least you can do is send the £ or $ in your case.

Until you've organised a group or club event yourself you've no idea how frustrating this shit is for the person in involved!

My address is very likely to change before these ship. Let me know before you ship them so I can update addy if needed.

There are talkers and do'ers in this world...you fall into the second category my friend.

If you have posted on here you want decals and expect Jay to go through the hassle of sorting out the different colours, sizes and styles you requested, organise the manufacture and mailing.....the least you can do is send the £ or $ in your case.

Until you've organised a group or club event yourself you've no idea how frustrating this shit is for the person in involved!

Very well said my friend.

Today is the last day, so those that have posted they wanted decals please send payment. And any that would like decals post up and send payment. I will be sending in order and payment to decal guy Monday morning.

Got the call this afternoon from the decal guy, I will be picking up the decals either Sunday or Monday. Will keep everyone posted.

On my way home from just picking them up. I will check to verify that I have them all, organize, address envelopes and take them to the post office. Will let everyone know when they are on the way.

Really looking forward to getting these cuz I have a pretty cool decal to go with it. You guys are gonna be so jelly! :p

All envelopes will be address tonight and ready to ship. Gotta run into work in the morning to check/sign off on some stuff for my Boeing project, then I will be heading to the post office.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back