VTCOA EURO License Plates

tank86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am only in Germany for about 2 more months and was wondering if any of yall would be interested in getting a custom Euro style license plate. I can check tomorrow to get pricing but was seeing if there was any interest before doing so.

I was thinking getting either "VTCOA" or possibly screen name such as "TANK86_VTCOA" or just screen names.

Example Attached just to give an idea.

Attachments

• EURO Plate.jpg
    EURO Plate.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 3,226
Hi,

even if you leave the fastest country on this planet, your german colleagues can help you out with plates !

All the best

Arne

I had no idea all of these aftermarket plate companies existed. Would make for interesting conversation at car shows!

I think a Mexican license plate would be most appropriate, considering where our trucks were made. I think they are the same size as US tags, though.

If you want a real german made one, i would suggest to make it 100% real
which means the order of letter and digits should be correct as well.

First letter (can be up to three) stands for the city
Second letter (can be up to two) is individual and can be choosen
Digits : free of choice

Example :

S RT 10 = S for Stuttgart / RT = free of choice / 10 = free of choice

B AD 10 = B for Berlin / AD = free of choice / 10 = free of choice

F UN 10 = F for Frankfurt / UN = free of choice / 10 = free of choice

Or for example....

BAD AS 5 = BAD for Baden Baden / AS = free of choice / 5 = free of choice and to duplicate the s

Have fun !

Ok I'll check pricing today. And post when I get back. Arne I love your idea of getting it formatted just like they do over here. I might get myself another one with S RT 10. As well as just TANK86. Even if its just two people wanting them I don't have a prob getting em made.

That's cool I didn't know that. Over here they just throw numbers and letters together and call it good.

Ok, I just spoke with them and they can fit up to 9 characters total (including spaces in between), and they are done over night. Shipping shouldnt cost more than 10 or 12 dollars, as I will use USPS flat rate shipping. Plates are 27 EURO each whether you use all 9 characters or not. I just googles 27 EURO to USD and it came out to about 38 USD (I still dont understand how Arne affords gas). SO all in all, I would say $50 for one shipped, and if the EURO fluctuates that bad and I take a $1 loss I won't be dissapointed.

If anyone is still interested paypal info [email protected] and put in the comments section what exactly you want on your plate. Once I receive payment I will get it made and send it out.

Last edited:
Arne, you should come up with a clever plate for the Kaiserslautern area. i cant think of anything "KL" related to our trucks!

I didn't see if they had the little registration "disks" available, so something I will also check out and see if anyone is interested in them going on their plates. I think they are pretty neat if I can get my hands on some.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back