VTCOA flash from the past

Won’t happen anytime soon with people selling them at 17k
Those are just the young'uns selling the old, beat up, not worthy of a higher price rides that are left. Wait til someone wants a cherry original, they will pay more than that. Besides, that's the price of a kids car. You can tell the age of the boys by the price of their toys - I said that! LOL

I remember that now .. lol Thanks for refreshing my mind Wifey .
No worries, they say the mind is the first thing to go! So that makes you NORMAL :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:

I remember seeing one very rare pic of the yetti at some GTG .. not sure but I think he was chewing on a shoe
NOPE not a shoe but a big ass Django provided Cigar!!!!

Those are just the young'uns selling the old, beat up, not worthy of a higher price rides that are left. Wait til someone wants a cherry original, they will pay more than that. Besides, that's the price of a kids car. You can tell the age of the boys by the price of their toys - I said that! LOL
You hit that on the nail ..lol

No worries, they say the mind is the first thing to go! So that makes you NORMAL :rolleyes: :confused: :cool:
Well that’s not to far from the tooth ... I mind you not ! What was I saying ... damn !

Whatever happened to Django ?
As far as I know, he got his feelings hurt about something and left. He went thru some hard times after he lost his beloved Lynette :(

As far as I know, he got his feelings hurt about something and left. He went thru some hard times after he lost his beloved Lynette :(
Yes , I remember that ... sad days ...

Yea....

Then the idiots roll in and think a cherry Ride is also worth 17k

It’s to bad I don’t have a spare $100.000 to buy up all the remaining trucks out there .

Attachments

• C01F391C-F411-42D8-B6DE-B425703BF600.jpeg
    C01F391C-F411-42D8-B6DE-B425703BF600.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back