VTCoA Forum is a month old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venom Power said:
:birthday: We're not going to do the gay, monthly anniversary stuff are we? That's probably about as gay as this dark orchid color I'm using. Would fushia be better? OH NO LOOK WHAT YALL ARE DOING TO MEEEEEEEE!

Coñoooo, se partio!!!

Venom Power said:
:birthday: We're not going to do the gay, monthly anniversary stuff are we? That's probably about as gay as this dark orchid color I'm using. Would fushia be better? OH NO LOOK WHAT YALL ARE DOING TO MEEEEEEEE!

Gallon of gas up your A$$ and happy motoring to you too.

Congrats....and that date of 5-16.....is perfect.....My B-day....:D ...just so you guys don't forget next year...:star:

Blakewilder said:
38 and still climbing......hahaha Im 28 and climbing....Im gonna catch your ass!!!
I bet he's counting on that Wildthang :rock: Mike is a Meat gazer and like's little homo's like yourself....Watch out if he wants to show you some Jui Jitsu moves:D Just remember that if he try's to get you to wrestle in Baby oil and Depend's :rock: That video with him doing Long Beach was just wrong on many levels:reddy: :lollypop: :lollypop: :sheep: :party: What really got me was the ritualistic Brazillian Taint licking:eek: :eek: and anal tongue darts :D :2in1:

Just so I am not guilty of thread stomping and a Post Ho happy anniverasry VTCOA:D :D :D :D :D

TheSickness said:
I bet he's counting on that Wildthang :rock: Mike is a Meat gazer and like's little homo's like yourself....Watch out if he wants to show you some Jui Jitsu moves:D Just remember that if he try's to get you to wrestle in Baby oil and Depend's :rock: That video with him doing Long Beach was just wrong on many levels:reddy: :lollypop: :lollypop: :sheep: :party: What really got me was the ritualistic Brazillian Taint licking:eek: :eek: and anal tongue darts :D :2in1:

Just so I am not guilty of thread stomping and a Post Ho happy anniverasry VTCOA:D :D :D :D :D
Still got it....:rock: :rock: :rock:

I want to give a special thanks to all the people that made this place a reality, Thank you!

Bill.

Thanks to all that got this forum up and running….I’m not one that posts a lot but I have benefited and sure do enjoy the forum.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks again,
Smokin Joe

Nowwhat said:
it is 37 bastages...

and Sickness is just bitter 'cuz he is an EX-FIGHTER......:D
Mike dont make me come down there :D My sugars are leveling out nicely and the problems with my feet are gone...I have the green light......So what now :rock: :p Wanna play:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Are you offering him man love??? :marchmellow: :girlshit:
TheSickness said:
Mike dont make me come down there :D My sugars are leveling out nicely and the problems with my feet are gone...I have the green light......So what now :rock: :p Wanna play:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

THANKS GUYS FOR THIS WEB PAGE..... THIS IS MY ONLY HOME IN THE NET..... AND I'M PROUD TO SAY THAT.......:rock:

I must give you also congratulations for this forum which has some great info and most of all, great people! :)

:hello:

TheSickness said:
So does that mean that you are finally going to treat us to that vegas trip?? LOL, good to hear Mikey.

And to think it hasn't even been a year yet

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
And to think it hasn't even been a year yet
Why did ya dig this thread up?:dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back