Hey Guys,
Finally have the VTCOA Logo Koozies.
Koozies are ready to order!

can-koozie.jpg
$5.50 for the Can Koozie

bottle-koozie.jpg
$7.50 for the Zippered Bottle Koozie

Collapsable for easy carry....

Check them out and tell me what you think.

Please place all orders on the BCreative Monogramming Website.

HERE

Thanks,
Jack & Betty

Last edited:
I guess black will do then:D I gotta figure out a mailing addy here:dontknow: Will order tomorrow

Very "Cool" Jack

Very Cool

Man ain't that the truth. It was so cold for us southern boyz. It could have been raining, so I consider it a good day. I love the coozies they are a neat idea. I got my eye on a Polo. Hope Santa gets it for me.:D :rock: :marchmellow:

5_0_BAIT said:
Man ain't that the truth. It was so cold for us southern boyz. It could have been raining, so I consider it a good day. I love the coozies they are a neat idea. I got my eye on a Polo. Hope Santa gets it for me.:D :rock: :marchmellow:
Frank, If you place an order for a polo with Santa, He might pitch in a Koozie.:D :D

FATJACK said:
Frank, If you place an order for a polo with Santa, He might pitch a tent.:D :D

:confused: :dontknow:

:D :D :D

Back to the subject at hand. I got me a few of these koozies the other day. I love em!!! They work well. They led to an evening of intoxication!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hell, I think I'll put one to good use right now!

Roz-SRT said:
:confused: :dontknow:

:D :D :D

Back to the subject at hand. I got me a few of these koozies the other day. I love em!!! They work well. They led to an evening of intoxication!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Hell, I think I'll put one to good use right now!

See....that's the problem with you young pups...you need a coozie for intoxication. What happened to the good ole days when you just drank your beer fast enough!?!?:dontknow: ;) :D :D :D

I will be buying one shortly....:eek: :p :p :p

Ironhead said:
do they have a life time warrenty on them ?:p

Yeah, and will they void my truck's warranty?

BTW, I think you might consider spelling it "Kozie". "Koozie" sounds like a synonym for furburger.:p

Ram From Hell said:
Yeah, and will they void my truck's warranty?

BTW, I think you might consider spelling it "Kozie". "Koozie" sounds like a synonym for furburger.:p

Thought we would sell more if some of the slower members thought they were buying furburgers. BTW You need to apply to Django, maybe you could be one of the spelling police too!!!:p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back