VTCoA Leadership Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Vote Arni for EUROPEAN President

VTCOA TEAM ,

Congrats to all, happy to be part of it, even when being on
the other side of the pond.

Maybe one idea for being a worldwide organisation :

We could have 1 person from the US to join the European GTG and vice versa.
Our GTG normally lasts 3 days with lots of programme.

Expenses can be shared or covered by the payments of supporting members or....

Our 2014's motto of the GTG will be " VIPER - powered", so VIPERS of all Gen. + RAM SRT can show up.

I am member of the german section of the Viper Club of America and keep the guys up to date with our actions.

Looking forward to 2014 !

It's my understanding that you don't have to have a title to asked people to a GTG. For a region to be successful all members have to help recruit. Dom is our regional manager. It would be unreasonable to ask him to move to Phoenix to recruit. It's is up to the members here in Phoenix to do that. We have the same problems the rest of you have. This year we have had more members sale their 10 (three members) then we have been able to bring in. Most of us belong to other MOPAR/SRT clubs where we show our colors (Viper decals on the back window (most clubs don't like the fact that I have our website on the back window, but TS) & spread the word about 10's at the car shows & GTG's). I think we should start a thread where we can share ideas & success stories on what is working & not working with recruiting. Just a thought

You are correct, those that are willing should do what they can to build the Viper Truck presence. We as a community need to build it any way we can.

It's my understanding that you don't have to have a title to asked people to a GTG. For a region to be successful all members have to help recruit. Dom is our regional manager. It would be unreasonable to ask him to move to Phoenix to recruit. It's is up to the members here in Phoenix to do that. We have the same problems the rest of you have. This year we have had more members sale their 10 (three members) then we have been able to bring in. Most of us belong to other MOPAR/SRT clubs where we show our colors (Viper decals on the back window (most clubs don't like the fact that I have our website on the back window, but TS) & spread the word about 10's at the car shows & GTG's). I think we should start a thread where we can share ideas & success stories on what is working & not working with recruiting. Just a thought

Agreed .......jusy sayin (and displayin !)

Attachments

• engin89_club.jpg
    engin89_club.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 40
We are proud to announce that Andy (VPRPRWD) and Steve (BlackMamba50) will lead us into 2014. They will work with the Regional Reps, SRT and other organizations to further the visibility of the Viper Truck Club. The plan is to become more organized over the 2014 year and become a noticed presence around the country and around the world. This is not going to be the easiest undertaking and would hope that the membership gets behind Andy and Steve.

Andy (VPRPWRD) President
Steve (BlackMamba50) Vice President

Board Members
Jay (JaysSRT10)
Rick (Theol55)
Bryan (Shaggy) Website
Jeff (ViperJeff) Website

At this point all positions are appointed, to include the Regional Reps. The goal is to have a Regional Rep in as many places that will support it. The Regional Reps will organize and communicate with the leadership. Right now, we just want to get organized and have events, and it would be better if some of those events are SRT and/or Viper events. We know with so few Viper Trucks, it is near impossible to have a "Viper Truck Only" GTG's. We are just scattered to thin in many places across the earth. Idea's and recommendations will always be helpful.

Hopefully we can earn every ones support, let build it!

Jeff

Working with a director for SRT as we speak.:rock:

Hello, pretty sure I have activated my account - but can't PM anyone (or don't know how to) or post a new thread.
Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance
Chase

Hello, pretty sure I have activated my account - but can't PM anyone (or don't know how to) or post a new thread.
Can someone please help?

Thanks in advance
Chase

you should be able to post a new thread in most sections. until you reach 50 posts, you cannot PM.
if you're a supporting member, you should have full access immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back