VTCOA Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeepster

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Names Brian, have a Wrangler in the process of finishing up for rockcrawling, but thinking about something a little faster to play with too. Just gonna read and see the pro's and con's of one of these for a toy, and please don't mind any stupid questions I may ask, I'm a pretty quick learner.

Welcome to the forum. I recently purchased a 2006 QC Night Runner Edition and have ZERO regrets. Awesome truck. Awesome forum. Enjoy! :rock:

Hi everyone. Names Brian, have a Wrangler in the process of finishing up for rockcrawling, but thinking about something a little faster to play with too. Just gonna read and see the pro's and con's of one of these for a toy, and please don't mind any stupid questions I may ask, I'm a pretty quick learner.

just one thing, if you buy a srt-10 or any srt. don't complain about gas prices :D:D:D

I have had so many people ask me if my tag is true MPG. I say yes :D:D

Welcome.

Ohh its a fun toy!! Welcoem aboard, :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back