VTCOA SHIRTS

GILMO'S10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got home from work today and there was a box waiting for me to open!yes the shirts have arrived,!! They are sweet!! very nice work jack!!best part was a ladies red tank top thrown in the box.I had asked jack about one for the wife and he put one in for feee!!! Jack is a great vtcoa member and thanks alot!! Get your shirts boys!! they look great and I will wear mine with alot of pride:rock: :rock: :rock:

GILMO'S10 said:
Got home from work today and there was a box waiting for me to open!yes the shirts have arrived,!! They are sweet!! very nice work jack!!best part was a ladies red tank top thrown in the box.I had asked jack about one for the wife and he put one in for feee!!! Jack is a great vtcoa member and thanks alot!! Get your shirts boys!! they look great and I will wear mine with alot of pride:rock: :rock: :rock:

Good deal, Glad you are happy with them! On the wifes tank top they make several different types so Betty just picked one and we hoped she would like it. Thanks very much for the order. Jack

Got mine today today too. Great work Jack! :rock: :rock:

vtcoa.jpg

Hey Ironhead, I hope I did not step on anyone's toes but Betty and I have really put a lot of time and money into this shirt deal and we really want to supply our group with top notch products that they would be proud to wear anywhere. We are planning on many more styles and products in the near future. This is not a one time hit or miss situation. Thanks, Jack

Ironhead said:
i just dont understand why vtcoa demanded 65 bucks for every three shirts i sell but others here have a free reign to do whatever,,i dont even make 65 dollars on three shirts ,,,
It's not free reign, it is just support of the forum, all of the vendors pay at least that and should.

are you paying them 65 dollars for every 3 shirts you sell ,,i was going to ask for 16 bucks per shirt how do i pay there price,, i would have to sell for 21.50just to pay them, and my cost to get shirts i would just pay out my pocket for free

i dont mind paying a commision to support the site but to take every penny i make ,,and then some is crazy ,,but whatever

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
are you paying them 65 dollars for every 3 shirts you sell ,,i was going to ask for 16 bucks per shirt how do i pay there price,, i would have to sell for 21.50just to pay them, and my cost to get shirts i would just pay out my pocket for free

i dont mind paying a commision to support the site but to take every penny i make ,,and then some is crazy ,,but whatever

I think you're missing the point completely. . . .

ALL the vendors on the site have to pay a fee, period. Whether you're selling decals, used underwear or t-shirts you'll have to pay the vendor fee.

You don't see other vendors butting into theads trying to get others to purchase their product. . . It's just plain rude to butt into this thread and try to peddle your shirts. However, that's the beauty of free enterprise though. I encourage you to pay the vendor fee, start selling your shirts and give the forum members a choice as to which shirt to purchase. Variety is the spice of life!

Have a nice day. :)

Ironhead said:

NO SHIT! Thats a crazy commission to have to pay. WTF! Why do the forum members have to pay this much extra to help advertise the forum. Doesn't make any since to me.:dontknow: When I had a auto parts business I used to give all my customers hats, shirts and stickers for free to advertise my business. I can understand a vendor paying a monthly fee to sell there products here, but 21.50 per shirt is ripping all of us off.. I really hope this is all BS.

Ironhead said:
i just dont understand why vtcoa demanded 65 bucks for every three shirts i sell but others here have a free reign to do whatever,,i dont even make 65 dollars on three shirts ,,,

I think if you were a APPROVED vendor the fees would not be that much.
Check with admin. and they will work with you I am sure!!

hey I did not start this thread to piss people off.I just wanted to say that Jack is a stand up guy for throwing in a t for the misses n/c.!!!!!

Guys, It is only 65.00 per month up to 3 items and graduates up slightley from there, depending on your volume of sales. I will gladly pay it, but then
I also want to retire on you fuggers.

FATJACK said:
Guys, It is only 65.00 per month up to 3 items and graduates up slightley from there, depending on your volume of sales. I will gladly pay it, but then
Well that sounds more like it should be. Thanks FATJACK for clearing this up. :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:

i wish i payed 65$ for 3 times a month...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :(

You wont be able to retire if the machines at the Home Plate have anything to do with it!!! LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back