VTCOA TOTY 2011 **WINNER**

Oh, I know.:D

hey chris , apologize for not calling, I will this evening, we had to get ron back and running to texas, up till this morn, but he just left down the road, gonna hit a quick nap , but will promise to give you a shout today , I got a couple things to discuss with you:)

Congrats -- very nice CE. I see ya found a way to fill those storage bins behind the seats...:D

thats nice then you can go be a jersey shore looser ,,what do they call you SNOKI :D jersey shore scum :D maybe we can start a fund so you can pay your bills ,,NOT
and yes a tree fell out of the sky and landed on my truck ,,LAME AZZ TRY SNOKI

Don't worry Chris I'm going to quit posting on this thread no matter how much they talk their crap because it is for the winner ,,that is something a certain two losers here will never know lol ,,congrats Midnight ,,cant wait to see how many CE,s show up this year at PCB

Ok guys so if you sell your truck it means you cant afford it . Thats according to mr trailer trash himself . But if you buy a rebuildable ce because you cant afford a nice clean one who is the broke fuck ? Midnight if you get mad because we are off topic just tell me and ill start a thread just for ironhead and fuck with him over there . He already pussied out i see " Chris I'm going to quit posting on this thread " so its cool

Ok guys so if you sell your truck it means you cant afford it . Thats according to mr trailer trash himself . But if you buy a rebuildable ce because you cant afford a nice clean one who is the broke fuck ? Midnight if you get mad because we are off topic just tell me and ill start a thread just for ironhead and fuck with him over there . He already pussied out i see " Chris I'm going to quit posting on this thread " so its cool

You guys are big boys. Do what you guys do. Good reading.:D

Yea, I guess it's ok for a white one :D

Midnight don't give a shit, its entertainment.

Last edited:
i'm not going any farther back, but let chris have his damn thread... feel free to start a new one to argue about whatever it is you're arguing about... in the offensive section... or pm...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back