VTR Progress

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets just say updates are happening daily, currently over 1200 pages on the Wiki. Many of our current vendors have pages (some better than others). I should finish JTSVP's this weekend, lots of photos to upload. Most pages are being converted to traditional Wiki style pages. This should help people that want to update their own pages. The Wiki software has been updated to the current version making it much easier for people to upload attachments to their page.

Items on the Wiki are starting to be cross referenced...

I still have about 10k pictures I need to upload, so if you don't see all the pictures you've sent me uploaded yet, just know that I am working on it.

2004 will be listed in 3 ways, the Build Number, VCA, and Born on Date
2005 will be listed in 3 ways, CE, YF and Build Date
2006 will be listed in 2 ways, NR and Build Date

Still working on the Viper Recognition page, it's build, just working out how I want to display things. This page will probably be cross-referenced between the Viper Truck Wiki and the Viper Wiki.

Still looking for 2004, 2005 and 2006 brochures, had one bought, but I think I just threw away money on it, just never got it. So if you have items like that, that your willing to scan and pas on, please let me know (PM). Also looking for original Dealer Window Stickers to display if anyone is willing to share. I have one for Loosey (2005 QC), but would like a variety of them with the different options.

Currently been averaging 80 online during peak hours of the day, which is kinda cool. Rising on the search engines is also going well. Several new registered trucks that I had to let know of this community.

Thank you for your time,

Humbly
Forum Degenerate

Jeff​

I'm just about as busy as you Tony.....

yes, I have no life

I have two different 2006 sales brochures. One is specific to just the 2006 SRT-10 and the other is the sales brochure for the entire 2006 Ram lineup. I can scan the single page SRT-10 brochure no problem. The multi-page one will be an issue -- the scanner I have access to are those HP Digital feeder scanner, no flatbeds. I can email ya SRT-10 specific brochure if you want.

I have two different 2006 sales brochures. One is specific to just the 2006 SRT-10 and the other is the sales brochure for the entire 2006 Ram lineup. I can scan the single page SRT-10 brochure no problem. The multi-page one will be an issue -- the scanner I have access to are those HP Digital feeder scanner, no flatbeds. I can email ya SRT-10 specific brochure if you want.

I have the card that my avatar came from.

Cool, Thank You

Anything you can send would be great [email protected]

Jeff

Keep up the GREAT job your doing Jeff :rock::rock::rock::rock:

hmmm looks neat ,, thats actually the first time ive ever looked at the vtr.. looks time comsuming..

yea, a little bit more time consuming than the master list I had way back when LOL

Thats looks good .
Can i ask you just one small thing . my YF is 446 not 466 ..
and do you want me so send you list of mods .

Last edited:
oooooops.......

I'll get that fixed....

fixed

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back