Wake the Phug up!

Politics,religion,just sayin useless shiaaaaat, leo bashing,needle prodding.................................wake the hell up!!!!!!:dontknow:

30 guys sighned up for the PCB GTG...............................9 guys wanna race?

Shit i'll just mine to get groceries! It's more fun!:burnout:

O and i would like to say................... i would give my left nut to sit and have a conversation IN PERSON with half you guys just to see how tough or crazy you really are rather than be your little squirrel nutsack you wanna be:marchmellow:

:dontknow: , i'm tuff:D i like lotsa burnt gas and rubber:D

04rcmoneypit said:
Mary must not be home:D

I am home, and yes he has been drinking and god forbid I left him alone for a few minutes!!! I just came upstairs and caught him on here and knew I had to intervene. Now he needs to be put to bed!:D

gonna buy a Honda next week!......................a civic that is!!!!!!!

Last edited:
IH8CHVYS said:
I am home, and yes he has been drinking and god forbid I left him alone for a few minutes!!! I just came upstairs and caught him on here and knew I had to intervene. Now he needs to be put to bed!:D
:needpics:

Stinker said:
:p bbbbwbwbwbwwwwahahahhahhahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaaaa

I see macon in panama:p

Seriously Stimker I was just thinking about Macon and how I needed to hire a better dam babysitter for him. What do you think about pimpdaddy watching over him???:dontknow:
Think that would be safe?

IH8CHVYS said:
Seriously Stimker I was just thinking about Macon and how I needed to hire a better dam babysitter for him. What do you think about pimpdaddy watching over him???:dontknow:
Think that would be safe?
LOLOL I dont think pimpdaddy is gonna be there, but we can use eddie:D

I just wanna be sure the boy is gonna race cause I'm gonna whoop his big ass!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Old school, new school, who cares?? Now that Ironhead has chickened out I gotta pick on somebody:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back