Wanna thank Stink for all he does???

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Then do what I do.... sell his stuff and promote his store for him. Theres planty of people with money in their pockets but dont trust the internet or dont use it... Hell I had a guy put a 100 deposit on a venom hood. Easiest 100 stinks ever made!!!

Remember the more we sell for him the more time he has for R and D and makeing deals and contacts.. We got the easy task of showing off our rides and running our mouths!!!

1fast10 said:
Then do what I do.... sell his stuff and promote his store for him. Theres planty of people with money in their pockets but dont trust the internet or dont use it... Hell I had a guy put a 100 deposit on a venom hood. Easiest 100 stinks ever made!!!

Remember the more we sell for him the more time he has for R and D and makeing deals and contacts.. We got the easy task of showing off our rides and running our mouths!!!

you got that right !!!

and yes Tony does alot for us, and bring us the most affordable high Qty parts for our trucks

and hes a GREAT friend !

TNVIPER said:
You want to thank Tony??...heck, just buy him a virgin sheep...:dontknow: ;)
You'll need to look outside Catawba & Lincoln counties to find that.

VIPER said:
you got that right !!!

and yes Tony does alot for us, and bring us the most affordable high Qty parts for our trucks

and hes a GREAT friend !
:dito: :dito: :dito: I for one love his stuff. Just look at my truck.:D :D He is the man.

Great product, great prices and great service. just don't leave him alone with ur woman.

Alone??? ten mins after meeting him for the first time in person I couldnt get him off of stacie hahaha

1fast10 said:
Alone??? ten mins after meeting him for the first time in person I couldnt get him off of stacie hahaha
That I believe. :D

suck ups ,,:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Tony is a Low Life Scum-Bag that takes my Money. All I get in return is a heavy box of "STUFF" that I then have to Work and Sweat to use... Something just doesn't seem right about that :) :) :)

Tony, How do I get people to pay Me so They can Work ????.. :)

Maybe if I send him More Money he will tell me How :D

Da1Chief said:
Tony is a Low Life Scum-Bag that takes my Money. All I get in return is a heavy box of "STUFF" that I then have to Work and Sweat to use... Something just doesn't seem right about that :) :) :)

Tony, How do I get people to pay Me so They can Work ????.. :)

Maybe if I send him More Money he will tell me How :D

lol let me know how this 1 works out i got more shit to install than i know what to do with and more shit coming:dontknow:

1fast10 said:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Pete (1FASt10) is technologically challenged and has a crappy crackberry phone, so he asked me to post a pic of what he gave Tony
725e762c.jpg

Goodwood said:
I feel a little silly for asking and I know I will probably regret it.....

.....but why is he called stinker?
That has been his nickname for many years but I am gonna let him tell you because it makes him sound like a little pussy.:D :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back