want a color for your truck

Floor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could putting it on the toilet seat for the women. so they can see if we pissed on the seat:marchmellow:

I remember having " toys" that came in the cereal box that did the same thing 15+ years ago.. and these people think they have come up with something new.. you put the damm spoon in the milk it comes out blue. .you put it in your mouth it comes out red.. WOW lol.. they have done the exact same thing only on a larger scale.. GAY..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
I remember having " toys" that came in the cereal box that did the same thing 15+ years ago.. and these people think they have come up with something new.. you put the damm spoon in the milk it comes out blue. .you put it in your mouth it comes out red.. WOW lol.. they have done the exact same thing only on a larger scale.. GAY..
gay? You talkin to me:D

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

Yeah my daughter has some plastic sippy cups that change color when you add cold milk. Then you can see your warm handprint when you hold it.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Remember the "Mood Ring"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mood_ring

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back