Wanted 05 QC Silver & low miles

blackviper

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stock or mostly stock. Please PM me or call 786-236-0189.

Thanks,

George

Has the roe hurt your drivability that much, I'd always thought it was total street until you hit the go button..........

bigike said:
Has the roe hurt your drivability that much, I'd always thought it was total street until you hit the go button..........
they drive like a normal street vehicle bro. most of the time it stays in the vacuum side.

No issues whatsoever. Just want to leave it as a weekend or GTG vehicle only.

Yeah, I'm not worried about the streetablity........... I thought maybe you were gonna go dual roes or something wicked.

Here's and Idea for dual roes. Make them able to be mounted on their side.

Mount on on the drivers side over the valve cover with the discharge facing the intake and the other one on the passengerside.......

Now in between they feed into a intercooler that sits on top of the roe plenum..................... So you get CRAZY HP and Torque with the intercooling....

Ok get to work!

does it have to be sliver cause i know wheres theres a red one and they will give you one hell of a deal. its been there at the dealer for some time almost 8 months

If the price is right, red will work. I just don't want to end up with two black trucks.

eddie102870 said:
they drive like a normal street vehicle bro. most of the time it stays in the vacuum side.

maybe you stay in vacuum most of the time:D :burnout:

blackviper said:
If the price is right, red will work. I just don't want to end up with two black trucks.
nO KIDDING, oNE iS bAD enOUGH :D :D :D :p :p :p :p ;) ;) ;) :D J/K :marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back