Wanted 05 Yellow Fever RC

My wife like YF's so I want to get her one for our wed aniv in June. found #22 in Arizona but we can't make a deal.... It sure would be cool to have 2 #22's

yours on the road yet?

yes sir ,runs great ;)
Torrie dynoed tuned it to 594hp/595 tq N/A on 95 degree day ;(

Thinking of putting a 50 shot on it just for giggles:embarassed:

Last edited:
My wife like YF's so I want to get her one for our wed aniv in June. found #22 in Arizona but we can't make a deal.... It sure would be cool to have 2 #22's

Those guys are retards. I couldn't even get them to commit to telling me if the truck was even there! And they want a little too much for it. What did you offer?

Those guys are retards. I couldn't even get them to commit to telling me if the truck was even there! And they want a little too much for it. What did you offer?

I offered them $25k, $3000 over blue book. Even tried to contact the general manager and got no reply. I wish i could get some people to slam them with offers of $15k. Any one want to play?? :fight:
Here is the contact info;

Chris Johnson
Certified Internet Manager (what a joke!)
CardinaleWay Mazda
480-355-4438 office
480-338-8291 cell
480-355-4497 fax
[email protected]

dealer reply

This is the reply from the general manager....:hmmmm2:

Al Lanz ([email protected])

7:19 PM

To: jim valentine

Good evening, I had a conversation with Mr. Johnson about the e-mail that were sent back and forth. I understand your frustration. Mr. Johnson is very passionate about his job and is very passionate about this truck. I also understand your position on this unit, but unfortunate this is not your typical unit. It is a very rare fine and especially in this condition. I thank you y for your interest and your offer on it but at the present time I will have to turn it down.

On 2/23/2014 3:10 PM, jim valentine wrote:

Mr. Al Lanz,
Just curious, do you stand behind this kind of behavior? He has had an attitude with me from the first call. He uses a lot of "!!!" which shows his anger. I have never encountered such a hostile sales person. Maybe he needs a vacation..... I really do want this truck and am willing to pay a fare price. At the end of the day some one that will pay $3000 over blue book on a used car should not be wasted. He called and left a message telling me to call him back then he hung up on me when I told him who I was.

I went to your web site and found you as the general manager of the dealership is why I have been bcc you on our conversation. I think I am being fare, its not like I am offering $15k on the truck. Blue book is around $22k my offer is $25k + fees, it doesn't make any since why we can't make a deal.
Thank you for your consideration.

Later, Jim Valentine
[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 10:02:30 -0700
Subject: RE: RE: SRT 10

My phone disconnected, I am the Director of the Internet Department and will not lower the price to the amount you are requesting. The price is the price. I apologize if there was a bad cell connection. Again best of luck to you!!!

Chris Johnson

Certified Internet Manager

CardinaleWay Mazda

I offered them $25k, $3000 over blue book. Even tried to contact the general manager and got no reply. I wish i could get some people to slam them with offers of $15k. Any one want to play?? :fight:
Here is the contact info;

Chris Johnson
Certified Internet Manager (what a joke!)
CardinaleWay Mazda
480-355-4438 office
480-338-8291 cell
480-355-4497 fax
[email protected]

WOW! Thats crazy for them to respond like that. When I emailed, the responses I got were so cheesy. Like they were "cut and pasted" to every email no madder what they were looking for. I cant believe they wont take 25k plus fees, thats a fair price. :dontknow:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back