wanted 2006 Front Plate Bracket

guyrobert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I purchased my 06 Grey RC the front plate bracket had gone AWOL

The local cops here look for any reason to pull you over and they are not to thrilled having my front plate stuck in the windshield:mad:

If any one has an 06 front plate bracket they are not using it would be much appreciated. Shipping will be to WA state can pay by check or paypal

thanks for reminding me i need one for an 04 if any one got one laying around

guyrobert said:
When I purchased my 06 Grey RC the front plate bracket had gone AWOL

The local cops here look for any reason to pull you over and they are not to thrilled having my front plate stuck in the windshield:mad:

If any one has an 06 front plate bracket they are not using it would be much appreciated. Shipping will be to WA state can pay by check or paypal

I can hook you up. Pm your address, and I'll get it out this week.

Ive got a brand new one somewhere here. Mines for a 05, not sure if there are any differences. Dont need front plates in Canada. Send me a PM if still needed. You can have it for the whatever shipping costs.

I believe mine is in the garage as well...I can check today...same as above...just cover the shipping.
I will update later.

Thanks for the quick reply guys!
it looks like alexspop will hook me up
I've just about totally run out of excuses to keep our local law enforcement officers at bay.

Got your PM dude. I'll get it on it's way tomorrow.

guyrobert said:
I've just about totally run out of excuses to keep our local law enforcement officers at bay.

I never give an excuse for not having the front plates ... I simply tell them it's my way of contributing to law enforcement :)

besides I know for a fact I've gotten outa a few tickets by not having one on:D ... and those tickets are a few more $$ than the $25 one

guyrobert said:

Did you ever get this? USPS tracking has said the same thing for 3 days now. Just hoping someone forgot to scan or type something.

Label/Receipt Number: 0411 9503 2660 2704 6288

Your item was processed and left our FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003 facility on January 23, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

alexspop said:
Did you ever get this? USPS tracking has said the same thing for 3 days now. Just hoping someone forgot to scan or type something.

Label/Receipt Number: 0411 9503 2660 2704 6288

Your item was processed and left our FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003 facility on January 23, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

USPS sucks on tracking .. they rarely update.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back