wanted 73-79 chevrolet truck steering column

flchub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
looking to buy one for my blazer,automatic with power steering ,must have ignition keys too!

flchub said:
looking to buy one for my blazer,automatic with power steering ,must have ignition keys too!

I THINK it's the same (or very similar) column on up to 1987. Maybe even on up into the 90's. My dad used to be heavy into the C series trucks. I think he put a column from a 89 or 90 in his 81 model he used to own.

Check lmc truck parts. www.lmctruck.com

i wanted a tilt-tele option version for my vette '70... paid here about 3 K$ for one.. ofcourse had to paint it in my interior bright blue ....:eek:

PS now very happy with the change :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

belgiumbarry said:
i wanted a tilt-tele option version for my vette '70... paid here about 3 K$ for one.. ofcourse had to paint it in my interior bright blue ....:eek:

PS now very happy with the change :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Damn! :confused: Thats a ton of money for a steering column.:dontknow:

Norbert there's a F body and Corvette wrecking yard here in San Jose, California called GM Sport. They have all kinds of cool parts for your vette. Give them a call next time you need something.

sleeper said:
Norbert there's a F body and Corvette wrecking yard here in San Jose, California called GM Sport. They have all kinds of cool parts for your vette. Give them a call next time you need something.

i do that Sleeper , thanks :rock: :rock: ... but i'm afraid 500$ won't do a deal....:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back