Wanted : Black 05 RC or White CE.........

HOT RAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...............prefer new,but will consider used.I plan to sell my 04.If anyone knows of a dealer that has an 05 RC,black or White CE ,please let me know.Thanks !

HOT RAM said:
...............prefer new,but will consider used.I plan to sell my 04.If anyone knows of a dealer that has an 05 RC,black or White CE ,please let me know.Thanks !

I believe McKinney Dodge has a black one, you might also check Bonham Chrysler, I think they do as well. You can find both on the web, or if you need help let me know.

there's a CE in Swedesboro NJ, Spirit dodge, where I got mine. its about 15 minutes over the Del Mem Bridge. They're haveing a "BIG SALE" this weekend too :D

Down here in Lincolnton NC they have a black 06 loaded RC sticker $51k
let me know, they will deal, small town dealer. Pm me if interested I'm most ly out in the shop today

There was a CE at Dayton Andrews Dodge in St Petersburg FL....last week....not sure if it's still there or not.
Does not show on the inventory search on their website... but that does not usually reflect correct inventory.

http://www.daytonandrewsdodge.com/index.html

The dealership in NJ quoted me 42,900 for the one they have.Does that sound like a good deal or not ?

HOT RAM said:
The dealership in NJ quoted me 42,900 for the one they have.Does that sound like a good deal or not ?
trucks been sitting there since Nov when I got mine, they may go lower to move it

HOT RAM said:

Does it matter what state its in? My local dealership has 6 srt's on the lot and they want to get rid of them too. one black r/c and one gray r/c the rest were q/c. University Dodge, Davie , FL

Yea might want to pm KING VINNIE, he is selling his 05 and its pretty hooked up.

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that sent me info.I think I have found the one I am going with.It is in Pennsylvania and it's going for 36,995.:rock:

Sweet, glad I could help out.....tell the dealership I should get a finders fee!!:rock:

I would be all over the VCA one

Well I was going for the VCA #1,but my girl talked me into keeping the 04.She really clinched the deal by offering to pay for the gears and clutch if I would keep the black one.(She loves black)
I may add stripes (white,red,silver ? which?) to it later.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back