WANTED: Boomer's drop kit instructions

Floor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my drop kit was delivered this morning, however without installation instructions. Did anybody keep copies? It's for a QC....
EDIT: the link in the DIY section is a SC using blocks.

BTW Barry, your shifter and TB are at my place. Let's meet soon :D :rock:

Last edited:
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. NOBODY LIKES BOOMERS SUSPENSION. I HAVE A MUCH BETTER SET UP THAT DOESN'T BOTTOM OUT

thks you very much for this very usefull info:confused: :confused:

Btw, I think your CAPlock button is broken:D

redsled said:
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. NOBODY LIKES BOOMERS SUSPENSION. I HAVE A MUCH BETTER SET UP THAT DOESN'T BOTTOM OUT
Really,everybody I know that has Boomers kit loves it,and btw thanks for YELLING.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Floor,just bring it over for one of my 6paks Garage gtg's,and we'll get you squared away !!:rock: :rock: :rock:

6pakattack said:
Floor,just bring it over for one of my 6paks Garage gtg's,and we'll get you squared away !!:rock: :rock: :rock:
You are the man Dennis,always willing to help out.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I have never had any problems with my lowering, Floor give us you email address i think i still have a copy ill scan it and send it your way.

6pakattack said:

Then I have to ship it over in a 40ft container again...:confused: ;)
Will you pay the shipping when I fill up the rest of the container with some
of belgium finest beers!!:D

newmexicoviper said:
I have never had any problems with my lowering, Floor give us you email address i think i still have a copy ill scan it and send it your way.

PM sent

Floor said:
my drop kit was delivered this morning, however without installation instructions. Did anybody keep copies? It's for a QC....
EDIT: the link in the DIY section is a SC using blocks.

BTW Barry, your shifter and TB are at my place. Let's meet soon :D :rock:

Oeps, just busy with ROE... :D ...truck on the lift....but i need the TB to finish.... perhaps this week on a evening?... or weekend..
When are you at home in the evenings ? :dontknow: or can i do the transfer with your wifey ? :dontknow: :p :D :D :D
PS does she knows were to find your best beer ? :elefant: :elefant:

wifey is 8 months pregnant, so I don't think you need to ask her much:( :eek:

I'm home all week, all day. fkn fever the last few days....:mad:

Floor said:
wifey is 8 months pregnant, so I don't think you need to ask her much:( :eek:

I'm home all week, all day. fkn fever the last few days....:mad:

o, if she can point me your fridge with the beers ... it's ok, for me :rock:

FEVER :eek: now that i don't want..:p Not now with my SC...:D :D

Ok, i see when in neigbour or passing by ...;)

if you don't make it here I can send it over via taxipost....collect of course:D
let me know .... Now back on topic you HOing mouse killing waffle eating old man :D

Floor said:
if you don't make it here I can send it over via taxipost....collect of course:D
let me know .... Now back on topic you HOing mouse killing waffle eating old man :D

Thursday i go with my son to Essen car show... so coming back we will pay you a visit.... that's 2 beers :p at a time....:D :D :D :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back