wanted drag radials with wheels

noob4000

Reaction score
Looking for a set up for a 05 srt10 prefer the 17x10 with the 390/40/17 let me know what u have thanks eastern ky

I will have a set up for sale this weekend. I also have 2 sets of slicks, 1 with wheels

I will have a set up for sale this weekend. I also have 2 sets of slicks, 1 with wheels

If they are the ones that I think you are talking about, they have a lot of life left in them. Prob a total of only 20 passes on them! 10 by me, 10 by the previous owner.

If they are the ones that I think you are talking about, they have a lot of life left in them. Prob a total of only 20 passes on them! 10 by me, 10 by the previous owner.

They are the ones. :D

They were also static balanced right at the end of last years season so they are extremely smooth through the 1/4.

I should test them out before I sell them, you know, to make sure they're good. :D

Details are in the quoted post above. They are M&H 390s on 17 inch wheels painted black. Shoot me an offer

Where are you located in pa and whats ur best price i will offer one dollar u got a pic of them now whats your offer

Don't waste my time with a bullshit offer like $1.
6ara8epu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well i dunno what you value them at so lets say 300 and.see where we go LOCATION PLEASE

Last edited:
Considering its a $900 setup new I'd say they're worth 400-450

M&H 390's are about $370 ea. Rims are over $100 ea, then mount/balance. If you were to buy these new it would be $1,000 or more.... Unless you know somebody in the tire biz that can hook you up.

You can't go off of Arrestme's prices, as he goes through so many racing tires he earns flyer miles! :D

You can't go off of Arrestme's prices, as he goes through so many racing tires he earns flyer miles! :D

Actually have John's cell number at m&h, great guys to deal with. They mounted a tire on a rim to measure the width to make sure they weren't too wide for a specific class. Last time I priced the 390's they were $285 but that admittedly was 5 years ago

Anybody heard from vprwrd needing to know something to make plans

I'm always here, what info do you need?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back