WANTED - NEW 04 or 05 REG CAB

ViperTruck2933

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my neighbor is bitten after going for a ride in my truck today.

He wants the best possible price on a NEW only 04 or 05 Reg Cab. No preference on color but it MUST be new and a reg cab. He is looking to get as low as 30K if possible.

Anybody seen any killer sales lately?

TIA:rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:

He wants the best possible price on a NEW only 04 or 05 Reg Cab. No preference on color but it MUST be new and a reg cab. He is looking to get as low as 30K if possible.

Might go to the dealer and look on the locator.

I'd say his chances of getting a brand new '04 are pretty slim..... Maybe even non existent.....

Besides, anyone selling an '04 now is surely going to take it up the keister. If he really wants to buy an SRT-10, he should buy Walt's, Dave's, Smoke's or one of the guys here on the forum who is in a bind. He can get a killer deal and help a brother out at the same time.

BTW.......... Django2 is NOT for sale.

SD

Last edited:
The dealer here has a used yellow fever(#117) but it has less then 500 miles. The guy only had it a week or so and traded it in on a viper. I can get more info if this is something he is thinking about.

viper truck call these people, it may take a bit of fanaglin, but he can get the best deal around
http://www.fivestardealers.com/stevewhite/

I went buy there today, they had a night runner, one or two RC's and two or three QC's, they usually will cut a killer deal.

Also in lincolnton nc there is a dodge dealer there that has a black rc and three QC's you can look it up under dodge dealer lincolnton nc.

If he talks with them and needs close ups let me know before by tomoorow, they had the red, black and the new garnet red or whatever its called.

My buddy is thinking of saleing his 04 red RC that has a auto form a 05 QC in it. He said he would sale it for 32,000 and it only has about 10 or 15 thousand miles in it. Just Pm me if you want more details.

ViperTruck2933 said:

There are still new '05 RC's here in Indy.

Call:

Tom Sherrock
317-371-0776

Tell him Phil Smith sent ya

I think a good deal can be found on a new 05. It wouldn't hurt to call Woodhouse.

Bill.

Thanks for all the ideas guys. I really appreciate it. ;)

As I said in my original post, he only wants a new one. Thanks anyway for the info on the used ones.

I'll pass these links on to him and hopefully he can find what he wants.

This place rocks. :rock:

indyCoder said:
There are still new '05 RC's here in Indy.

Call:

Tom Sherrock
317-371-0776

Tell him Phil Smith sent ya
My neighbor just told me he is flying to Indianapolis today to buy one. Said the dealership there has 9 05's in stock. (5 Silver and 4 Red)

I told him he better buy Red (so I'll be faster, LOL).:rock:

Thanks for all the help.:burnout:

The dealership where I bought mine has a new 06 on the lot. It's the grey/silver color, looks pretty nice. The wife said that it looks smaller than mine. The only thing I can think of would be the different front end.

Stretch

mauiSRT/10 said:
Wasnt there a killer deal on a Night runner on ebay for like #30k just last week?

patrick
I just saw a new 'Night Runner' SRT on Wednesday. The Gun Metal Wheels always look dirty to me:dontknow: , and that 'Night Runner' sticker definitely has to GO!:p

SRT10

I just took one in yesterday (2004)! One owner with only 10K. Silver older guy bought it from me new about a year ago. We put a K&N filter on it and thats all. All factory with factory warranty left. Couldnt ask for a more cared for truck. We deliver too!!!!!

Well he bought it and love's it. Looks great (besides being a slow red one, hehe). I'll try to get him on the forum and get some pics posted.

I'll be happy to see another one on the road around here, lol.:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back