Wanted: Stock Exhaust System

USMC11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have their stock exhaust sittin around thats willing to let it go for cheap??

USMC11 said:
Anybody have their stock exhaust sittin around thats willing to let it go for cheap??
I got one but it's in England if you wanna come and get it lol
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

VENOMOUS1 said:
where r u at bud, and QC or RC?

I am in California and it's a regular cab. If you're willing to ship, it shouldn't be that much, maybe we can split shipping? Might have to cut the exhaust in half but no biggie, I can have it welded...

I have stock exhaust off an 04' I'm in Arkansas;) Not sure what shipping would be to Cali:dontknow: You need the whole exhaust or just cat back??:confused:

kyle's srt10 said:
I have stock exhaust off an 04' I'm in Arkansas;) Not sure what shipping would be to Cali:dontknow: You need the whole exhaust or just cat back??:confused:

Just cat back. How much do you think it weighs?

TNVIPER said:
Why would you want the stock exhaust??....talking will help...;)

I just got it last tues and the previous owner put flowmasters on it and cut the exhaust off completely midway through the cab. It's a little too loud and ratty sounding for my taste.

USMC11 said:
I just got it last tues and the previous owner put flowmasters on it and cut the exhaust off completely midway through the cab. It's a little too loud and ratty sounding for my taste.

Now I understand....I might have my stock exhaust...you can have it for shipping costs...I will take a look tonight and let you know.........but consider an after-market catback such as Magnaflow...for less than $700 you could have a great sounding exhaust....check with Tony...

kyle's srt10 said:

PM Sent

USMC11 said:
Where are you in California.....I am in Bakersfield, Ca. and I have the stock system in storage if you want to come and get it in person. I don't want to ship.....send me a phone number in a PM. Jerry:rock:

Trainman said:
Where are you in California.....I am in Bakersfield, Ca. and I have the stock system in storage if you want to come and get it in person. I don't want to ship.....send me a phone number in a PM. Jerry:rock:

PM Sent

Trainman said:

SD here, where u at

Hey everyone, thanks for all the offers. This is really a great group of people!!

I've decided to have a custom 3" exhaust w/ side pipes made insstead of putting the stock one on.

USMC11 said:
Hey everyone, thanks for all the offers. This is really a great group of people!!

I've decided to have a custom 3" exhaust w/ side pipes made insstead of putting the stock one on.

Custom is the way to go if ya have a good pipe shop in town...I like mine..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back