Wanted to buy or trade: 05 Dodge Ram OEM Tail lights

Jhazephae

Reaction score
Anyone has a pair of excellent to like new tail lights? I would prefer already tinted but that's not a must. Give me a price or willing to trade pair of lights I have listed for sale on thread. Thanks on advance for replies.

I do tinting services on new TYC tail lights. On a 02-06 with brand new lights it would run $180 shipped (in the lower 48).

Here's a couple pics:

IMG_20111223_172930.jpg

6784098969_8d7a5a728d_o.jpg

level 2 - medium (left) vs level 3 - dark (right)

DSC04063.JPG

DSC05334.JPG

DSC01762.JPG

So how much is it to do level 2 tinting if we already have OEM taillights to send you and have done. I like leaving the reverse lights alone also

So how much is it to do level 2 tinting if we already have OEM taillights to send you and have done. I like leaving the reverse lights alone also

$100 shipped back in the lower 48.

If you do the 3rd at the same time, $135 total.

We use automotive paints and clear coats, so you can wash and wax the tails just like your paint!

Typical turn around is a week - gives my painter time to get them painted, cleared and safe enough to ship (without risk of damaging the finish).

$100 shipped back in the lower 48.

If you do the 3rd at the same time, $135 total.

We use automotive paints and clear coats, so you can wash and wax the tails just like your paint!

Typical turn around is a week - gives my painter time to get them painted, cleared and safe enough to ship (without risk of damaging the finish).

Sounds like a fair price to me. I sent you email from your site.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back