wanted wrecked truck bed.

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a bed from a wrecked 10 or will a regular 1500 short bed fit?Doesn't have to be straight. Let me know thank you all.

I bet he is going to tub it . . . Just don't forget about frame/suspension clearance. . . . ;)

lets just say it will be carbon fiber, we keep throwing all this horsepower at our trucks but in effect we keep adding more weight just ask the fast guys with 1000 plus if the lost 500lbs in the bed easy 9 sec srt 10 calculated weight 4300-4500 at 750 hp is between 10.5-10.7 and for the guys at 1000 hp plus you et would be 4300lbs at 1000hp would be an et of 9.47 at 143.8 and at 4500 lbs 9.61 at 141 so if this works we will have a bed for the track and one for stock value in the future. When everyone goes left I go straight:marchmellow: :marchmellow:

also for any cage experts I was thinking of going through the bottom just below the bed so it doesnt have to go through the windows and still be connected at more than four pts per specs would that satisfy the nhra rules?

You'll DEFINITELY want to re-work your suspension then (4-link w/ airbags). Weight transfer will be key after losing all that weight over the rear tires.

Roz-SRT said:
You'll DEFINITELY want to re-work your suspension then (4-link w/ airbags). Weight transfer will be key after losing all that weight over the rear tires.
oh yeah that is part of my winter project with the weight off of the bed, thats where my secret squirrel stuff comes in, if it works I will let you guys know if it doesn't I won't:bootyshake: :top: :ciao: :laugh: :vroam:

Im in on some carbonfiber parts. Just out curiose on cost. And quality!

Just for you Matt:

f0015.jpg

At what point do ya just build a tube frame and cage, with the suspension you want, carbon fiber flip forward or removable front, Carbon cab and a carbon bed? Seems like it would be a bit easier. You can even use your truck as a donor :D

I agree with Dawg about weight....I was just lookin at the truck the other night thinking about carbon fiber panels....other than minor power mods I am putting my money towards losing weight...me & the truck....:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back