Wash and wax and rear cat delete today

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the truck yesterday from the body shop and took it this morning and got a full exterior clean and wax and had the carpet steam cleaned, leather cleaned and conditioned and everything else Armoral'd. After lunch I took it to a local mechanic and had the rear cats deleted (paid cash under the table kinda thing). The sound is different and at idle sounds meaner. Seat of the pants feel is slight but I was able to chirp the wheels in third (I have a QC), so I think it added a little power. At any rate, today was a good day.

Sounds like your truck had a good day!

Good day. "under the table" always works!!!

lol yep. Florida doesn't have emissions testing, but in recent years a lot of the places around town that would do side work don't do it as much, so I might have paid a little more than others to get the work done (only took like 15 minutes), but it was worth it.

002.jpg

Finally got my front bumper repaired and repainted about a month ago
001.jpg

New tweeters
003.jpg

Just makes ya GRIN!!!!!!!!

Looks great brother! Does removing the 2 rear cats affect the emmisions being they are after the 02 sensors? I live in MD, and have to do them every year or two.

001.jpg

This may be a stupid question, but is the bumper supposed to have that much of a gap under the headlights?

I may be new to forums but it really looks like you have an 06 bumper on an 05

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

001.jpg

This may be a stupid question, but is the bumper supposed to have that much of a gap under the headlights?
You can adjust the gap by loosening the mounting bolts and shoving it up
I may be new to forums but it really looks like you have an 06 bumper on an 05

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah that's not an 06 bumper

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back