Wash and wax section

terrible01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it would allow room for another vendor, be a place to show off and discuss products we use, and not to mention how different questions I've seen lately on the subject. lol

I agree..for I'm sure many of us LOVE to wash/wax up our rides. In fact I'm sure also many wives/girlfriends of ours are jealous of our trucks for the many hours we tinker with them. As for waxes I recently won a two-stage wax treatment at a local car show and thought I'd give it a try. Happy with the results..not recomended though with electric buffers..just lots of elbow grease. Ok for clearcoats too..;)

Attachments

• IMG_3446.jpg
    IMG_3446.jpg
    831.7 KB · Views: 86
Rejex all the way....wipe on wipe off put it on everything....fantastic against brake dust build up....most dust washes right off with no scrubbing

I heard a lot of talk about Rejex and once I used it I saw why. It is the ONLY way to go for the ultimate shine and protection. I love to walk down the side and feel how slick she is from front to back :D

does the Rejex bead water like waxes???

Found this quote about Rejex:

"RejeX has recently been awarded the GSA National Stock Number 8030-01-593-8208 for use on all NATO destroyers and cruisers armed with the AEGIS defense system."

Looks like in time of war or peace Rejex can handle just about everything...;)

My dew beaded up this morning... Funny thing tho, I had the only vehicle in the parking lot with moisture on it.... What does that mean?

Mequires gold class plus paste wax.

jeff you should try the rejax i use to use the gold class prior lol i use rejax now :)

I'm using mequiars gold class for the truck.
We we have only several brands to detail our trucks.
We got mequiars, turtle wax, mothers and smart wax.

Man I need to pay more attention. lol Thread took off without me!

Rejex is a good product, I use it on top of Menzerna powerlock, especially on the nose and mirrors.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back