wasnt in the srt, but...

davo19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so yesterday i was in the shelby csxt, a 70ish vette pulls out in front of me and i see him get a little sideways. so i gotta see what he's got. i pull along side running bout 50mph, we both nod , i go to 3rd and pull out, hit 4th still ahead, hit 5th still ahead, hit overboost (15lbs) still ahead so let out then he catches me...he looks hard at my ride (faded, chipped paint), we nod again and i go to 3rd and jump him, hit 4th in the lead, hit 5th in the lead, hit overboost again and he catches me,pulls along side shakin his head from disbelief, i could only laugh...he just got waxed by a 2.2L 4banger...

this guy was totally stunned...lol he would shat his pants if he knew it was pulled out of the j/y and never had any motor or turbo work done...its basically stock cept for a few minor mods; plugs & wires, intercooler added, thats it...

Attachments

• CSXT143 005.jpg
    CSXT143 005.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Those are the moments that make all your troubles and stressful moments with the car worth it.

good kill :rock:
he's probably gonna have nightmares about it for a few weeks. lol

davo19 said:
this guy was totally stunned...lol he would shat his pants if he knew it was pulled out of the j/y and never had any motor or turbo work done...its basically stock cept for a few minor mods; plugs & wires, intercooler added, thats it...
LMFAO!! :rock:

No offense Davo but if I got beat by that ugly, rusted junkyard special...........I would poop my pants and cry too!!!!! LOL

Now please dont tell us its faster than your truck?

patrick

the wife had fun embarassing alot of ppl with her srt-4 back when she had it. it would run 8.90 in the 8th with her driving. it would also hold 18lbs boost with out bleeding off, only mods were booger bushings, short throw, tranny& motor mnt bushings (for the wheelhop) and mopar bov...

mauiSRT/10 said:
No offense Davo but if I got beat by that ugly, rusted junkyard special...........I would poop my pants and cry too!!!!! LOL

Now please dont tell us its faster than your truck?

patrick

no offense taken lol...she is a labor of love. having taken a back seat to the srt-10 mod list, with the money i've got in the srt, i could have had a very fast lil csxt...lol guess i got too many toys, not enough paycheck...lol:burnout:

Turbo Powa Rulez!!:rock: :rock:

sleeper said:
Sounds like a slow ass vette to me. Must have been a smog a bogger year.

could have been, i dont know much about them, this was pre '84.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back