Wasssssuuuppp

Status
Not open for further replies.

blwn SSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most of you know me already , i shoul dhave introduced myself earlier. im no dodge owner :dontknow: . Im not here to start any flame wars, im here because i have a passion for horsepower and trucks. Ive been wanting to run a srt for a while so i figured i may try and find a friendly race here. i did that and found some welcoming people. im really surprised at how nice you guys were about having a chevy guy on your forum!! to all thank you. here are some pics of my lil chevy.

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00975.jpg

DSC00976.jpg

DSC00977.jpg

DSC00978.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01472.jpg

Last edited:
Very Nice....

Not trying to Ho your thread but Wifey noticed something interesting at Famosa.

D. Look at the license plate

Back to the TRUCK.

Most of us are just like you. Love HP and Trucks. And no one is going to complain about the sig line.

But open the hood for us. Lets us see the muscle behind the MUSCLE

Nice looking SS! I like the tonnue cover! :rock: Welcome to the best group of folks you will ever meet. :) :burnout:

Oh, where do you live? Kind of hard to find a race when you don't tell us that!

edited, my plates??? those are my old ones, the new ones are different but its not hard to guess what it is. Im from good ol southern california, the place with the best weather and hottest women!!

blwn SSS said:
edited, my plates??? those are my old ones, the new ones are different but its not hard to guess what it is. Im from good ol southern california, the place with the best weather and hottest women!!

While we were at Famosa, Wifey noticed that all the California plates that were not personalized all started with a 7.....Yours or at least those....start with a 7

Yer welcome here brother........ You've always conducted yourself in a friendly and welcoming manner........

I think everyone here respects you and I must say............Your truck is a real beauty......

SD

A Black Beauty :rock:

Welcome BlownSSS, love the truck...actually loved my 96 Silverado too.
Unfortunate that it was the only truck completly maintained by a dealership...and was the biggest "problem" on a routine basis :dontknow:

Thank's for sharing the vid's, and pics. You have an "angry" truck for sure :D

Awesome ride BlwnSSS,

Would love to hear more about your mods. The SS trucks around here can only spin there tires in the winter.... :)

What kind of mods have you done? I have never seen a truck smoke it's front end tires like yours, did you have to reinforce or rebuild the front end at all? Have you had any major break downs?

Sorry for all the questions, just really curious what it took to take your truck to the level you have done.

Thanks,

Will

Manic said:
Awesome ride BlwnSSS,

Sorry for all the questions, just really curious what it took to take your truck to the level you have done.

Thanks,

Will

Dude nice ride as well! I was considering the SS, the Lightening and the SRT10 at time of purchase. I shyed away from the SS cause of all wheel drive.....but dang 4 wheel burnouts are sick and your 60 foot aint bad either! I ended up getting the SRT10 cause I really wanted a manual....they're just so fun to drive!

Manic- he lists all his mods in his video thread....he has a lot of them! I'm sure it took a lot of work to get to low 12's. I saw one at the track last night and he was running in the 15's bone stock.

Blown SS.....did you get some base line runs before you started modding? Don't feel obligated to answer this if you don't want to but how much $$ do you have invested in only performance mods that got you to low 12's??

Anyways WELCOME.....as stated a great buch of people on here!:rock:

take some pics from the back....at the track I am only going to be able to see the front in my mirror......:D

Great looking ride...

Vortech supercharger 3.1 pulley ,ford svo 50lb green injectors, Fluiddyne heat exchanger w/e-fans,Toy Shop Built 4l65e vette servos with TCS 2800 stall,tru-cool 47391,MSD plug wires ,ngk tr6(.035),Zippy tuned pcm,Outlaw CAI,Magnaflow dual in/out,05 e-fans,160 T-stat,Alumasport Baer brakes w/ stainless lines,Gaylord speedsturr bed cover,BSER roll pan w/hitch,McGaughy 2-3 deluxe kit w/beltech bumpstops/6*shims/ nitro active shocks(front/rear) ,precison billet grill,Goodmark cowl hood,Shopman1 bowtie,Chrome SS Emblems.Shaved tailgate ,Motoforge 22's(22x10) powdercoated black,Toyo proxes 305/40/22,tog headers,5000K philips h.i.d. kit, hotchkis anti-sway bars ,aeroforce interceptor gauge,Valentine1,optima yellow,200 amp alt,smoked tails w/led third.autometer phantom2 boost and fuel press gauges.hp tuners, lm1 wideband

Found them... so... Any warranty left??? :D

You are certainly welcome here and fit it well. All you have to do is love HP and measure over half way on the crazy meter. Truck is beautiful. Best looking Silverado I have seen in quite a while.

Not much of a chevy guy.... but your looks real good, especially under the hood :rock: it sure makes a differance when you supercharge them.

Nice Truck!

Quick

Black is always the most beautiful and the fastest regardless of make!

I think FstJack and Nowwhat will be interested in a little jousting!

Welcome, and forgive our tendency to think that our SRT's are invincable.

WELCOMW BLOWN SS....... VERY NICE TRUCK.....:rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back