Wasssssuuuppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very close to getting a SS. I really like the way they look. Welcome to the site!!

ran it bone stock and ran a 15.1 and a 15.0 at fontana, it has taken me alot of work and money to get it where i am. i honestly dont even want to think of the $$ i have put into it. its about as much as the truck itself costs. im also doing some paint and a complete new motor soon.

as for warranty yeah i still have it, i worked form gm for a year as a tech so i have a good relationship with the sevice dept, after i had the blower on for about 8k with a custom cam , somehow i spun a cam bearing and damaged the entire block. long story short i got a brand new motor compliments of chevy, even with the blower, besides that when ever i thought something didnt sound right or somehting weird happened i would replace it, starting with , the tranny 2x, front diff,ac condensor blew up after e fans didnt turn on, the motor dilemma, leaf springs were replaced due to squeak,power steering pump failed after doing awd donuts, and a few mics thing in the interior. but most of the problems were my fault but shhhhh, the cam bearing , never did figure out why it spun.

BlwnSSS.
2 things....love the truck, and glad your here.

Butttttttttttttttt please don't start a thread with my name wasssssupppp !
I didn't start one with BlowMe did I. .....welcome dude.

WAZZSUP said:

Not yet anyway.:rolleyes:

That SS is nice! Do you know if that Joe Gibbs dude modify's the SS like he does the regular Silverado?

WAZZSUP said:
BlwnSSS.
2 things....love the truck, and glad your here.

Come on, start one with "BlowME".:star: It should be interesting.:p :D :rock:

how bout blow my SS, lol i wont start that one quite yet.

Looks like an older thread but I may as well pipe in since it's active again. That's the nicest chevy truck I've ever seen too. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back