Water Leak Inside Cab Right Above A-Pillar Trim.

DIABLO_X22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i Live In Southern Illinois, We get Some Really Really Hard Rain. One Night i Noticed After Getting in my Quad Cab There Was A Small puddle of Water That Collected Right Above The Headliner Material, Above The Plastic Trim Piece Where The Handle And Oil Temp Gauge. I Thought Maybe Since It Was Raining So Hard It Just Got Wet From the Door Being Open.

About A Week Later Another HARD Rain, I Opened The Door To Find Water On My Husky Floor Cover And That Same Area To Have Collected Water Again!

The Door Seal Seems Ok, The Sunnroof Seems Not To Have Any Blockage, Im Thinking Windshield Seal??? I Dont Know!

Ran It Through A Car Wash, No Water or Leak. It Has Rained Since, No Leak. I Just Dont Want it Getting Worse, Has Anyone Else Had A Problem???

Thank You! :evil:

i had a leak in the same place on my RC, mine was because the wind caught the door and flung it open which bent the hinges. Had new hinges put on and that fixed the problem, might take it to a body shop and have them look at that?

have someone pour water on your truck using a water hose(use a gun for pressure) while sitting in it to help pinpoint where its comng from....

Does it have a sunroof? Sunroof drains get clogged & leak from there.
Al

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back