Wats The Fastest U Gotten Your Tuck 2 Go

Got up to 130mph last weekend on I-4 early Sunday morning, no traffic. Surprisingly felt very stable at that speed. Had a Busa back in 99 that I toped out at an indicated 220mph but actually was probably around 194mph. I somehow feel more comfortable topping out a bike more than a car or truck. Shorter distance to top speed and better stability and brakes. I've had my new ZX-14 up to around 180mph indicated already though. :D

I have had mine screaming 150 on the speedo while on the interstate late one afternoon, and it was real stable. But usually I like going from 0 to 70 as quick as I can, thats thrilling enough for me.

I have hit 154 to 155 about five or six times. I even have a video of the run. I will try to post it latter.

The fastest was 90 mph but one day when i take my truck on drag strip. I will see how fast it can go.

Had mine to 120, there's always too much traffic to risk going faster. I love hitting 70mph before I've even merged from the freeway on-ramp into freeway traffic:D :D

naa... just saying how wreckless we really are! Thats the justification of "where we were".

140 on an empty stretch of highway, and the C6 Vette couldn't catch up! I swear I could feel the truck really 'settle in' around 120'ish. Felt super stable!

Of course, my new ride gets up to that speed a whole lot quicker!:evil: :beer:

The last time I spoke of my accomplished speed I was jumped all over for being stupid. But now that I see there are a lot of other stupid folks around here I suppose I can feel right at home. My opportunity came one night back in November when I was running on the 610 loop with some motorcycle buddies of mine. There was no traffic,all lanes at that point My speedo pegged while coming down the bridge hill over the Houston Ship Channel. Mind you it wasn't an immediate peg. It took some time to get up there. My GPS said 158.4 mph... I wanted to take a picture of the GPS trip info screen to show it here but requiring the NAV for different task erased it. My motorcycle buddies said we were at 162 mph at that same time. They never talked about higher numbers. I will never do that again though since it felt like I was driving on ice.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back