Waxed her up for race night.

Mopar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally getting a chance to hit the track tonight, so i thought i would clean her up. Lucas slick mist speed wax and black magic tire shine works wonders.
sorry for the foggy pics.

Love that color, looks awesome man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you need to get a lowering kit on it.. shes lookin like a 4x4 .. would look sick on the ground

I still cant get over the fact that they didnt lower them from the factory, or at least offer it as an option (or did they?) I understand the quad cabs had to be stock to haul shit but damn they are really jacked up in the back. In my opinion they should have ALL come lowered.

Finally getting a chance to hit the track tonight, so i thought i would clean her up. Lucas slick mist speed wax and black magic tire shine works wonders.
sorry for the foggy pics.

I love our color after a fresh wash and wax...

How did you like that wax?

The Lucas products are KILLER!! I have been using all three, the interior cleaner and wheel/tire cleaner work amazing too!!

I'm gonna be honest I didn't know Lucas was making detailing products till yesterday but from what I've been reading there pretty freakin good.... I'm gonna have to try it next time. It sounds like it's one of those jack of all trades sprays but just a whole lot better.

here are my 3 passes at 4590 feet elevation in the fat girl. Not super impresive, but looked damn good doing it.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back